Top 3!!

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Mikari

Re: Top 3!!

Post by Mikari »

Mine... I have four... the order changes every day...

Surreptitious It's the one with the most detail.

Way Cool I really like the character and game.

iHime Fun character and anime.

@Destinie:

The Godfather It reawakened my love for Pokemon!

Modest Mouser so cute!

Space Ace Very interesting and informative :)
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

My Top 3:

1. Intensity: I'm proud of this site. I'm glad I was able to do something for a TV character, and a badass one at that. Plus, I'm happy with the amount of content (though I know there can be more, and I'm working on it) and the setup of the navigation.
2. Ramen & Miniskirts: This site was almost easy to make because Chizu is such a funny and endearing character. I remember having fun working on it, and I even enjoy reading through it now. (I hope that doesn't sound braggy.)
3. Photosynthesis: This is my first shrine (at OMD) and so it holds a special place in my heart for that reason. And EVE is just awesome.

I think there's a reason my top 3 sites are also my three oldest.. I guess my newer sites need some work still, but I still love them a lot!

@Destinie
1. The Godfather: I remember when you were working on this. It was so exciting! And it's such an awesome site, you can really feel the love for Giovanni amidst all the articles and essays. (The amount of which is also reason to love this site!)
2. Flight: It's really a fantastic manga character dedication. I love all the aspects you cover of not just Cooro himself, but +Anima as well.
3. Soothsay: I love this one because even for someone with no familiarity with the subject (like me), it's really enjoyable and fun to read. Plus I like the Princess Leia comparison. :p

I'll catch the rest of you later!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@Sarah:

Ramen & Miniskirts never actually checked out the series, but the site is so well made. ^^

Intensity only ever caught a few episodes, but I still enjoy the site XD

Photosynthesis I wasn't into the natury plot of the movie, but thought the robots were adorable especially Eve with her high tech coolness, too bad she's such a nature bot, but she still looks cool and that's enough to enjoy this site.
Todd

Post by Todd »

My 3:

1. Somewhere Only We Know - I tried to make my Sabin site as in-depth and interesting as I could while shining light on a character many tend to overlook in the game. I think it's my best site.

2. Ripples - My first and (currently) only animanga site. I worked really hard on this, and learned a lot while making this tribute.

3. Breathe Drew - Although it still has a lot of room to grow, I like how this site came together in the end. I need to rework/rethink the Films page cause the reviews aren't working out, and I'd like to add at least one more character tribute, but I really love the tribute to Danielle and the personal sections on Drew Barrymore's life and career.

Sarah: Intensity for reasons I've written all over the place. Your best site, and one of my favorite shrines online period. All Hail is a lot of fun and is unique as far as celebrity fansites go. My third would be Ramen & Miniskirts, but I'm not familiar with the series.

Destinie: The Godfather is so obviously a labor of love and just so well-presented. Cooro is interesting because I'm not used to seeing animanga from you, but it's in-depth and well-written, and its subject reminds me of Animorphs! I actually really like your Star Fox sites as well...

The rest of you guys later!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@Todd:

Poltergeist: Love the detail and the personal touch.

This Fateful Hour Magus is awesome!

Somewhere Only We Know Another very detailed site that you've put a lot of time and effort on. :)