Memento Mori - Agarest: Generations of War

Updates and input on ongoing projects, shrines, and revamps!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Memento Mori - Agarest: Generations of War

Post by dubiousdisc »

It took us three literal years to put this out, but @ritabuuk and I are proud to present

This being a general fansite, it's going to be a permanent work in progress, but we already have a few sizeable pages to read (the introduction and the races page, respectively 2500 and 6700 words), and a lot of art galleries with character artwork that was painstakingly cleaned up from scans by yours truly.

As a preemptive warning, the game is often not safe for work and very trashy, so the content of this site has to deal with that, too. Probably don't browse it where someone else can peek over your shoulder!
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Memento Mori - Agarest: Generations of War

Post by Robin »

Omg this is great! So awesome to finally have a grand opening on a long awaited work right?? :D

Also I crawled back up on my bed to type this post after quite literally rolling off the bed laughing at "Overall, Agarest is quite like a diamond in a pile of sh*t." BEST. SUMMARY. EVER.

And I like the animated avatars on the character pages! Great way to show the characters' different looks! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Memento Mori - Agarest: Generations of War

Post by dubiousdisc »

@Robin omg I read this but forgot entirely to reply. sorry!

Thank you SO MUCH for reading it! So you see, our whole introduction to this is essentially "pls don't actually play this unless you know what you're getting into" XD Also I can't believe we actually found a picture of ... well, that. Oh man.

The animated profile pictures were @ritabuuk's doing and yeah, it's brilliant :D The artwork from the game itself seems to always favor the design of the son of the first-introduced possible mother, but I think that's just arbitrary, and it's kinda mean to the other two possibilities and, according to how you're playing, the "more canon" look of the character might not be the one you picked... it's complicated, but at least this way all of them make the icon :D

-----

Oh, and update! Slowly we'll be tackling each character page, but we start out with the three heroines of the first part of the game: now Fyuria, Luana, and Elaine have full pages with our opinions on their characters. Sorry for these pages not having too many pictures, but there's simply not enough official art to work with. Maybe I should add my own little illustrations of some key character moments to break up the walls of text...?