Awakening: Claymore (+ add-ons)

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Re: Awakening: Claymore (+ add-ons)

Post by Tara »

Your layouts are always so fantastic!! :heart: I really like the design a lot, it's very pretty and easy to read. :>

I can't comment on much since I'm unfamiliar with the series, but its easy to tell you put a lot of hard work into this. The introduction was really informative!! I really enjoyed reading through the Warriors section.
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Lethe

Re: Awakening: Claymore (+ add-ons)

Post by Lethe »

Sorry it took me a while to reply!!

@Megan A: Thank you so much qt! I'm glad I ended up including textures (thanks to Larissa) rather than leaving the background white haha... /o\ aaaah I'm happy you decided to read this shrine and that you liked the feminism section too. ;_; <3 <3

Whenever you get around to checking out Claymore, make sure to spam emily and me. <O><O>

@Megan K: omg Megan I was totally thinking of you while giving this shrine an overhaul, because I KNOW you're the resident gallery enthusiast here!! XD Thank you for the enthusiastic comment!

Samantha has asked me about the backgrounds and I explained it to her with the code on my In Another Dream shrine, but I actually made it easier for this shrine, so if you guys want to give it a try in a future project, please hit me up and I will gladly explain it! <3 <3 <3

For the information slides, dubiousdisc passed me slick, the carousel script! If you decide to use it and run into trouble with the setup (some of these scripts don't include all the information needed for noobs to implement them on their sites ;_;), give me a poke. :D

@Tara: Thank you, Tara! <3 I'm glad the Warriors section is enjoyable even with how much information is conveyed! <3 I luv your layouts too. <O><O>
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.