*peeks*

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Shinju

Re: *peeks*

Post by Shinju »

Hi Sophia! Welcome to Amassment!~ I hope you have lots of fun! :D Good luck with your projects! Can’t wait to see them. ouo/
There's no stopping the heart once it falls.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Hi Sophia!! Welcome to Amassment! :star: I really, really like your domain and look forward to your shrines!! :heart: (Red in particular!)

I want to play Owlboy and I am Setsuna! I hope to be able to play them soon! :D
Sophia

Post by Sophia »

-hugs you both- thank you!

@Shinju - I think we're both INFJ-ers. -highfives- I see you have also just turned lurker mode off! I'm also normally a lurker type (glances at Myers-Briggs type) - glad we're both being bold in the light! And thank you for responding personally to the Patron application, it was very sweet. :)

@Chibi - Not only are we members of the Stardew Valley trio, BUT, I am also totally a Chair shipper, which I discovered through Shinju's lovely 'Dearest.' *coughs* I basically only have a twitter because I was part of those late-season folks that would tweet #SAVECHUCKANDBLAIR throughout that week's episode. >> I tumbled about it for a long time, and sort of laughably, nothing I make or write on tumblr is reblogged as much as this blurble I flung into the Dair v Chair debate. People want what they want.

RAY GUN SUE
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome!!! :D I look forward to all your wonderful future shrines and essays!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Sophia

Post by Sophia »

Thank you Nyx <33333 -hugs on- Urf, apologies for delay!

RAY GUN SUE
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Sophiaaaa~~ Since you sort of upped this thread, let me welcome you *officially* on the forums as well??? (I didn't want to reply to any of the threads because most have been inactive for quite a while now!!) Welcome to Amassment hehehe, I'm glad you've joined us, and I'm looking forward to you making your shrine dreams come true!!! \o/

I love your current layout, I think I saw a few episodes of Bee & Puppycat when it first came out and thought it was very cute, but I haven't kept up with it at all!! ;3; (Also "the archetype that energetically begins projects without finishing them"??? Yes, guilty as charged -- I have so many things I've started only to never touch them again. T_T)
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Sophia wrote:@Chibi - Not only are we members of the Stardew Valley trio, BUT, I am also totally a Chair shipper, which I discovered through Shinju's lovely 'Dearest.' *coughs* I basically only have a twitter because I was part of those late-season folks that would tweet #SAVECHUCKANDBLAIR throughout that week's episode. >> I tumbled about it for a long time, and sort of laughably, nothing I make or write on tumblr is reblogged as much as this blurble I flung into the Dair v Chair debate. People want what they want.
OMG SOPHIA THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY aaahhhh Chair shipper ;w; :heart: :heart: :heart:

WE SHOULD TOTALLY TALK ABOUT CHAIR SOMETIME ON DISCORD :D (not that I am... hyped about this or anything...) Also oh my gosh, your essay was amazing! So spot on! And so well written! I just loved every word of it! :heart:
Todd

Post by Todd »

I think I've already interacted with you a bit on Discord! I'm glad you joined us and seem to be fitting in so well! Sorry or the late welcome. I have been on hiatus for the past few months and have just recently returned to the community.

QUISTIS. This must happen now. This is a total plug, but if you feel the need for extra motivation for that site, sign up for Quistis at Those Who Fight! She's still available. :)

Anyway, if you ever need anything, feel free to poke any of us in blue or pink!
ArthurFer

Post by ArthurFer »

Roebin wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:30 pm *mega hugs and hot chocolate and blankets and fuzzy kitties and movies*
Hi Sophia are you still around?
Last edited by ArthurFer on Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sophia

Post by Sophia »

Hi ArthurFer! I am, but in deeply abbreviated fashion - I am leaving a terrible job this Thursday, which I'm very excited about, but various preparations for this decision have made me extremely scarce.

And eugh, I never replied to Todd or Chibi. x_X Rude of me! Thank you both so much -- and Todd, you mentioning Those Who Fight gave me the gumption to apply in this thread, when I originally saw it. So thank you doubly!

RAY GUN SUE