*peeks*

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Anise

Re: *peeks*

Post by Anise »

Welcome! I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

I look forward to your shrines.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Welcome to Amassment, Sophia! I had a really great time reading through your domain. You have a lot of fantastic ideas, and I am excited to see your shrines! :music:
Kate

Post by Kate »

Wooowowow! Your writing is absolutely beautiful Sophia! Aku said it perfectly, I think we're all excited now to see your shrines!! <3 ;u; I love your list of dreams too, I AM FULLY ON BOARD SUPPORTING YOUR WREX SHRINE YESS!!! I hope you find lots of strong motivation and good friends here at Amassment, everyone is wonderful.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

WELCOME ENJOY YOUR TIME :D
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Welcome welcome, fellow writer and designer! ^O^

I know those feelings of "graduating with a degree and now what," plus the additional feeling of "I'm supposed to be doing ~productive things~ because I am in my ~late twenties~ so, um, what gives?" (Except for me it's "I'm in my ~early thirties~ homg" xD)

I'm really looking forward to your shrines--for me, getting into this community really spurred me on to create more and more, and to have more mental energy overall. I can just about guarantee it'll be the same for you! :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Welcome! :D

Hey, it's never too late to achieve any dream, whichever the dream. So come aboard and make a shrine! Feel proud! Then make another! Make fifteen! Just do the thing!

And how could you say "no need to click". You kidding, reading through your page of dreams was totally worth it in itself. (And your usernames are great.)

I'll be looking forward to whatever you make! Have fun!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Welcome Sophia! I hope we help you achieve your shrine dreams! :D
Laura

Post by Laura »

<sharp intake of breath> EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Mass Effect!!! Pillars of Eternity!! <3<3<3<3 YES YES! XD I'm way more excited to see your Wrex shrine but I LOVED PoE and I really can't wait to see a shrine for that! I'm just over the moon to see another ME fan though. I have my own shrine to Nyreen but I'm planning one to Garrus eventually. <3 Maybe you might inspire me to get off my ass and make one before Andromeda hits (omg though, the new gameplay trailer... AHH.)

Ok, enough crazy fangirling from me. XD Welcome to Amassment!! I love your domain layout, it's really cute... makes me excited to see your upcoming projects and I'm happy that you decided to join us. Having a dream to build sites is wonderful and this is really the place to be to get inspiration and motivation for achieving it! Hope to see you around, maybe even in our discord chat. :) Cheers! <3
Sophia

Post by Sophia »

-hugs all- Thank you all for stopping by :) I'm really excited to be here, and so touched by how friendly and nice you've all been. Looking forward to getting to know y'all and makin' some shrines.

RAY GUN SUE
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Welcome, Sophia! I hope you have a great time here, and I look forward to seeing your future shrines!

I would LOVE to see a Wrex site (please please make it!)
a spoony bard