Commenting on Shrine Plugs

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Lethe

Re: Commenting on Shrine Plugs

Post by Lethe »

omg haha, I hope that didn't come across as me preaching! I summed things up in a haste because I wanted to go to bed lol. The conversation was very positive, and I'm sure we've all been there and understand the shared desire to leave ~super long "complete" feedback~. :D

I definitely agree with Laura that everyone should feel free to leave more than one comment in plug topics! I also always get excited to see members chat with each other across several posts in plugs (as long as it doesn't go off-topic), so don't ever think that you have to hold yourself back.
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

I agree, short comments are better than leaving no comment at all. I've definitely come away feeling like "geez I guess my site sucks" when I get a bunch of topic views on my shrine plugs and yet very few comments :/ (I even toyed with the idea of shrining something that was "popular" here even if I had no interest in it, thinking maybe that was the whole problem.) Short comments at least let me know someone clicked and maybe connected with at least some part of the site! :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

This is beautiful. I miss you all so much. I've been obsessing over a new hobby, but I'll be back at building up my shrines soon. :)

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
Laura

Post by Laura »

I just wanted to add that lately I have been viewing people's shrine plugs but not commenting on them, specifically because of the new medication that I've been taking over the last few weeks. It's made it very hard to really comment on people's works but I still want to see what people are doing... so please don't think that any lack of comment from me means that I don't like your hard work! <3 I'm feeling like it's leveling out a bit better so I'm trying to catch up, even if it's just leaving brief comments. :)