Dream Big

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Mikari

Re: Dream Big

Post by Mikari »

I'm curious about the Mulan shrines too and Dragon Age. Not too familiar with the game, but it looks awesome.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

In a perfect world, if you had all the time and energy you needed, what shrines would you make? What sort of plans do you have for current sites? In other words: What are the shrines you would like to do but can't make due to outside factors?
:heart: I would like to make a Hagaren Series shrine with complex content and gallery. haha. I did started this project 2 years ago, but dropped it after realizing how much work and time I have to put unto it.

:heart: One of my dream-like shrine projects is to make a shrine for all my Kimi To Boku favorite characters: Yuuki, Yuuta, Chizuru, and Kaname.

:heart: Also make a relationship shrines for my favorite kyoudai: Edward & Alphonse Elric, Rin & Yukio Okumura, and Yuuki & Yuuta Asaba.

:heart: Also I would like to spend time scanning Alphonse Elric illustrations from the Hagaren artbooks so I could have a larger gallery for Soul Bound.

:heart: I would also like to make a Natsume or Nyanko-sensei shrine.

:heart: And work on my current shrines that are underconstruction: Little Black Lord and Uprising.
aminuet .。. king
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Saya wrote:Uuuh Saraaah, I was thinking also about Mulan shrine, but the movie =)
That would be cool, Saya! It's one of my favorite Disney movies and it definitely does deserve a tribute. Maybe we can inspire each other. :)
Ava wrote:I'd love to see both Mulan fansites go up.

And yes, Sarah, bring back the orcas! It was your one pager that inspired me to consider animal fansites.
I've actually been playing around in PSP, trying to make an Orca layout.. :x And it's a real honor to hear that!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

(Man it feels like I haven't posted here in ages @_@)

Considering that almost all of my free time is sucked up while I'm at college, I consider anything on my to-do list on a sort of "dream" level right now hahaha. Actual impossible-ish goals right now though are:

Shigure (Fruits Basket): Such a perfectly complicated character that would likely take a million years to actually sit down and dissect. I'd also have to spend time organizing how I actually feel about him sometimes lol, since that's also a rather complicated subject.

Chouyaku Hyakunin Isshu: Uta Koi (series): There are so many characters and actual history to work with that compilation would be such an issue. Also, I feel like I'd struggle with the layout for awhile for some reason.

Hmmm the rest of my idea list has to do with the idea of subcollectives, so I won't go into those details. Basically my OCD holds me back sometimes hahaha.

Also, just going to echo the Okami and Sephiroth shrines. I'd totally get behind either of those projects *nod*.
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

If I had even more time... Something for Madoka Magica
Vii

Post by Vii »

Puppeteer wrote:Shigure (Fruits Basket): Such a perfectly complicated character that would likely take a million years to actually sit down and dissect. I'd also have to spend time organizing how I actually feel about him sometimes lol, since that's also a rather complicated subject.
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DOOOO ITTTTTTT. PLEASE? :heart:

But seriously, I would love to see this. I love Shigure so much, I love your work so much, and I'd totally force you to be affiliates with my Haru site :x
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Oh gosh, over the years I've had so many subjects I'd want to make a site for, but then time and inspiration and interest played a big part in that never happening :x Like Kibou, I'd like to have a shrine for all my fanlistings, but I doubt that will ever happen XD;

I'd love to make some general series sites, but seeing as how much trouble I already have with character and relationship shrines, I'm not sure how I would even tackle those, haha. But since we're talking about dreams:
Series sites: Cardcaptor Sakura, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Hunter x Hunter
Character sites: Shia (Pitaten), Kamui (X), Subaru (Tokyo Babylon/X)
Relationships: Sakura & Syaoran (CCS)
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Yes hunter x hunter! :D
Eden

Post by Eden »

So in a perfect world where I actually knew how to write and make shrines/tributes, I'd tackle the biggest project I've ever thrown at myself: my project known as Hinamizawa Syndrome. It is a site inspired by Storybook Children, which is a collective of Utena shrines by Amy. HS is a personal project I came up with involving one-page tributes to all of the major characters in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. The main page is a hub for miscellaneous information about the series (not much character related, overall story related) and I wanted this to be the major resource of information for this very underrated series. The wiki is atrocious and there isn't anything aside from fanlistings for this fandom. However, I really just don't have the confidence to tackle this since it's absolutely huge, regardless of my knowledge of the series. I have a huge google document of my project, but it's at a standstill since I don't really know where to start. :( I'd be making 9 tributes in total, not to mention the main hub which would be the 10th. 10 sites? Oh man. :(

I have a huuuuge list of things I'd love to make a tribute to as well.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I've never heard of that, Eden! I'll definitely look that up. I saw your list, and whoa! what organization and some really cool sounding topics. I'd like to see them someday. :3