Dream Big

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Saya

Re: Dream Big

Post by Saya »

Uuuh Saraaah, I was thinking also about Mulan shrine, but the movie =)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Ava

Post by Ava »

I'd love to see both Mulan fansites go up.

And yes, Sarah, bring back the orcas! It was your one pager that inspired me to consider animal fansites.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Vii

Post by Vii »

Ava wrote:I'd love to see both Mulan fansites go up.
I agree with this! Mulan is definitely my favorite Disney girl and my favorite Disney movie right there next to Lilo and Stitch! [s]Maybe I should make a Stitch fansite xD[/s]
Shiori wrote:- Something Akihabara Dennou Gumi-related: Kiel and I own SO MUCH ADG CRAP that we should put it to good use someday, maybe. We are the entire fandom for this awful show though, so that certainly hampers our motivation to get up and do stuff.
I used to love/obsess over that series when I was much younger :D I haven't watched it since 2001-ish, I think? I tried to find it online again a couple of years ago, but I could only find it with Spanish subtitles. I was like "My Spanish is good enough for this! :D" and then I tried to watch a few episodes and then I was like "My Spanish is nowhere near good enough for this D:" and gave up xD It would be fun to see something related to that series! :)
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

dubiousdisc wrote:Maybe there should be a marathon for "odd" fansites!
I actually think that would be a neat idea. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Guild Wars 2 -shot-

Gajeel from Fairy Tail
Fenris from Dragon Age 2
Arishok from Dragon Age 2
Alistair from Dragon Age: Origins
Loki- oh wait 8D
Shiki from Togainu no Chi
Castiel from Supernatural

Just to name a few XD
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Ava wrote:Hahaha. I feel the same way about my Final Fantasy Girls theme at heartilly.com. I'm not ready to break that pattern yet. Maybe someday. :D
Girls rule *hi5*. I'm in no hurry to change the focus of my shrines. Ladies 4 life.
Vii wrote:I used to love/obsess over that series when I was much younger :D I haven't watched it since 2001-ish, I think? I tried to find it online again a couple of years ago, but I could only find it with Spanish subtitles. I was like "My Spanish is good enough for this! :D" and then I tried to watch a few episodes and then I was like "My Spanish is nowhere near good enough for this D:" and gave up xD It would be fun to see something related to that series! :)
I first watched it 99-ish (back when VHS subs were the rage and they took forever to release). It's an absolutely awful series in most ways, but I still really love it for some reason. Kiel and I kind of obsessively collect everything we can find from the series now too, which doesn't help -- I think it just fuels the obsession. XD;

(BTW here is an active torrent for the series if you're still after one.)
Varen

Post by Varen »

Camy wrote:Guild Wars 2 -shot-

Gajeel from Fairy Tail
Fenris from Dragon Age 2
Arishok from Dragon Age 2
Alistair from Dragon Age: Origins
Loki- oh wait 8D
Shiki from Togainu no Chi
Castiel from Supernatural

Just to name a few XD
I'd love to see the Dragon Age ones~
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Varen wrote:I'd love to see the Dragon Age ones~
Me tooooo. I'm replaying Origins right now and I'm still in love with Alistair :blush:. The Arishok was a really cool character too! I've been thinking about a little shrine to Wynne but I can't be bothered to read any of the comics or novels lolol.

And there should totally be an "odd subject" marathon! Or even an animal/nature marathon. I'd totally make a site about penguins.
seek you the sun-cryst, slumb'ring star. in tower on distant shore it dreams.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Varen wrote:I'd love to see the Dragon Age ones~
Michelle wrote:Me tooooo. I'm replaying Origins right now and I'm still in love with Alistair :blush:. The Arishok was a really cool character too! I've been thinking about a little shrine to Wynne but I can't be bothered to read any of the comics or novels lolol.

And there should totally be an "odd subject" marathon! Or even an animal/nature marathon. I'd totally make a site about penguins.
I really REALLY want to do Fenris because, ahhh, he's so complex and I love it. (I really hate how people call him emo because of it, rawrg D< ) Of course, Alistair is there too and I just adoooore his sense of humor~!

Yes, there should!
Last edited by Camy on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Camy wrote:Guild Wars 2 -shot-
This I would love to see (even if I'm not a fan of the game, lol).

I've considered one for World of Warcraft but because of the size of it I was thinking of keeping it more toward my characters or something. xD
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.