Rising Falcon - Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)

From April to the end of December 2016, have courage to start and share your in-progress works! Release your shrines unfinished, and use community enthusiasm and feedback as fuel to keep working on them.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Rising Falcon - Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)

Post by Megan »

Well, it's about time that I start a Tales of: shrine isn't it? I have uploaded all of the basics needed to post in this section, and more!

Right now I have slashed out the pages that are not complete. This is all the sections in "essays", and a few in "lloyd." I am excited to finish up the basic pages in Lloyd and get moving on the essays section! Right now I have the essays sorted in a unique way compared to my other tributes. Because Lloyd is the main character of TOS, it's hard to write a page on each character he interacts with. Therefore, my essays section takes the themes of the relationships and puts some characters together.

For example:
Acceptance - understanding & showing others that its okay to be who you are / raine and genis

This is going to be something completely new to me! So, I will definitely want some feedback once I start working on these pages to make sure they make sense to the reader.

I have uploaded some media as well, but will expand on that later as well!
Anyways, hope you guys enjoy so far! And let me know what you think I should change/add when it comes to information pages before I get started on them!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Rising Falcon - Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)

Post by Robin »

Awesome!! Like what you've got so far! That essays section looks like it's going to be fantastic. :)

(One little typo I noticed on the front page: "Welcome to Rising Falacon, a tribute...")

Also, I love that you've already included some music! Woot! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Yesssssss I am so excited for this!! It looks great so far and I can't wait to see your analysis pages as well!

...someday I need to fix up Kratos too lol
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Hey, Megan: this is really great so far. I really, really like the layout, and the pages that you have up already. The "personality" section is great because it offers a lot of insight to the character! You have a lot of the in-game section finished already! It looks really great. I like how it's formatted and easy to read through the sections.

Your essays section looks like it's going to be awesome. I love that you relate all these sections to specific characters! I can't wait to see them! Multimedia is great as always; you always put a lot of time and dedication to established multimedia sections which always look nice.

It looks awesome so far, and I'm glad we get to see the progress on this! Seeing this shrine grow will be really cool.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

OMG I thought I posted on this already but I didn't...thanks, brain. :T

So I love the layout and something I am really excited about is seeing what you have to write about, especially because I have a site to the same character. I think it will be really interesting to read your take on Lloyd! I like to see what your interpretation of his character is! I think your "In-Game" sections are way better and more descriptive than mine and I appreciate that! I think, visually, they could benefit from a snazzy table, though. :)

Can't wait to read more! <3
Kate

Post by Kate »

MEGAN. :heart: I really don't know how you do it, you are amazing. Your shrines always have so much content, and the layouts your set up are ALWAYS beautiful. Your work always impresses me to no ends. ;;;; I loved reading his personality page haha~ Especally since I have zero knowledge of the series. :sob: I can not wait to see the finished product of Lloyd's shrine ahh!
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

omg all the pages, I'm excited about the upcoming content too! I really like how fitting the layout feels, and all the game stats. :heart:

And you have so much media. *_*
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Maybe I'm just slightly biased towards the color red and warm tones, but I ADORE the palette you chose for this layout! I only looked in the basic pages and stopped reading there because I am planning to play this game in the near future (yes...I haven't played ToS yet...what the hell), but I know I'll love to come back to this later. Keep up the good work!