Killer Grin - Dedicated to Pancham

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Destinie

Re: Killer Grin - Dedicated to Pancham

Post by Destinie »

Congratulations on getting your shrine up and running, Megan! I know you've been working on it for quite a while and I think your hard work paid off! :D

I really like how the information parts are divided into just 3 pages but the information you have in those pages is really solid and well-written. I learned a lot about Pancham reading your shrine, for example, I've been saying its name wrong this entire time! I appreciate the small things in your shrine that are really nice touches, such as: including a map with the route highlighted on where you can find Pancham in the wild (SO SMART! I might steal that), blurb on other bear Pokemon, and highlighting other delinquents from anime. The Pangoro section was particularly fun to read. :)

Great job! I really enjoyed it! :D
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Destinie wrote:Congratulations on getting your shrine up and running, Megan! I know you've been working on it for quite a while and I think your hard work paid off! :D

I really like how the information parts are divided into just 3 pages but the information you have in those pages is really solid and well-written. I learned a lot about Pancham reading your shrine, for example, I've been saying its name wrong this entire time! I appreciate the small things in your shrine that are really nice touches, such as: including a map with the route highlighted on where you can find Pancham in the wild (SO SMART! I might steal that), blurb on other bear Pokemon, and highlighting other delinquents from anime. The Pangoro section was particularly fun to read. :)

Great job! I really enjoyed it! :D
Thank you for your kind words, Destinie! I'm really glad to hear that you liked everything. The way I separated the information was pretty tough to decide, and I changed it multiple times before finally deciding on the format that I used in the end. Guess that's one of my weaknesses! I hope it gets easier for me with time. I am glad you liked those things about my shrine, especially the evolution section! It was my favorite section to write in the end even though it was also the most difficult.

Thank you!!! <3 <3
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

As you already know, I am so so so happy that you've finished this! I am glad that all of your hard work has finally paid off! I finally read everything over (and not just the small sections you'd send me online), and its AMAZING! You take your site to a whole new level! I am definitely inspired by all of your work here! I have added your links to my sites as well <3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.