One Page, One Month: Unveiling

As part of a returning event, members are encouraged to make a one page shrine every year!
Kibumie

Re: One Page, One Month: Unveiling

Post by Kibumie »

all I see are stunning one page shrines :inlove: congrats on finishing guys!
aminuet .。. king
Aku

Post by Aku »

Amazing work everyone! I regret being too busy this summer to join in the fun. ;; Looking forward to reading through all of these, especially since so many of these are favorite characters of mine, but just the designs have me droolin'. Great stuff here!
Eden

Post by Eden »

Congrats everyone! I didn't browse many since I'm not familiar, but I did gander at all the wonderful layouts. :) You all did really great and hope to see more from you all next month!
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Saya

Post by Saya »

congrats on finishing people!!!!
and what lovely collection of various stuff is there =)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Mitchii

Post by Mitchii »

Awesome shrines, will check them thoroughly later. And these gave me tons of inspiration. Congrats guys. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Then at last, mid excitement, circus opening day fell.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I love that Jae also made a Beatrix shrine. MORE FFIX SHRINES.

All the sites look amazing. I'm looking forward to reading through them all when I get the chance. :)
a spoony bard
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Aaand of course I'm away on vacation when the unveiling finally happens. ;__; Everything looks great--I love the variety in subjets and looks (from what I've seen). Can't wait to read them when I get back!
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
Ava

Post by Ava »

Great work, everyone! I especially want to thoroughly read the two Beatrix shrines and Vii's Haru shrine.

Also, I believe I see someone's first shrine ever in the result! :yay: Congrats on finishing your debut shrine, Lethe!
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Ava wrote:Also, I believe I see someone's first shrine ever in the result! :yay: Congrats on finishing your debut shrine, Lethe!
Awesome call out, Ava; I didn't realize that! Huge congrats, Lethe!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Okay, now I also read everything and my god, everyone did such an awesome job. It was also awesome to read two different takes on the same character.

Vii - I think you should keep making one-pagers regardless of the marathon being ongoing or not :o it might be because these two sites are newer than your others but so far I would say they're your best work, both for the writing and for the presentation. Though, even with all your downtime I am surprised that you could make two long pages like that, I mean, uh, when I'm sick I don't really feel like making things XD Rock on!

AND THANK YOU
e x p e r i m e n t a t i o n

Kibumie: Now that I've went through it I wanted to say - I laughed so much because of your opinions interspersed in the page. XD Thank you.