Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy

Post by Cherri »

I'm playing it. Snow brought me home a copy when she went to run errands with mum yesterday. It's so much fun! OH! Something new players should know! The four party members you pick will be your party. Meaning you have to unlock all the other characters. Say you pick Lighting, Tidus, Zidane and Terra; all the others ones now need unlocked along with all the unlockable characters. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on that. Oh and the crystals you get, you can choose 1 character of like the four or five listed. Like the Golden Shard has Edge, Laguna, Jecht, Fran, and Edgar (I believe), you can only pick one of those and have to collect more for another. I hope this helps someone.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I am! I like that Kain was much easier to unlock in this game. (or I got lucky with crystals this time, not sure)

I need to pick up those free DLC songs soon!
a spoony bard
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I think I picked someone else rather than Kain. ;-; I need black shards for Sephiroth and I don't think I have any. I've never run into them. I only know about this cause of Snow. I want Sephiroth!

Yes Emma! Go get that free dlc! New dlc should be added today.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

It was a tough decision between Auron and Kain for me in that shard. lol
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I always try and collect my favorites first! I don't even remember the choices I've made beyond spamming one quest thread for black shards only to get them two or three times and then be denied. Haven't had much time lately.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I also go with favorites first. Which is sometimes hard when they are in the same shard. I need to get more of 9's characters, so I get more points when spamming Roses of May. ^-^ I got a black shard the other day. One step closer to my favorite~
;o; *** pew! pew!