Pokemon Black/White 2

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Crystal

Re: Pokemon Black/White 2

Post by Crystal »

Hmm, I've had no problems with Sawsbuck. o.o
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Varen

Post by Varen »

Eden wrote:I never had an issue with Snivy being weak. The one that I trained is pretty powerful. I focus on EVs and she came out great! Her specials and defence are amazing. Weak attack stay obviously but I specifically wanted her good in specials and defence. Out of the four Sawsbucks I have trained, their stats are weak and I had to switch back to Snivy or Liligant (another favorite grass type).
In-game, it isn't so bad - it's just that most other grass types do the job better, like Lilligant. Serperior's main flaw is that it lacks a good movepool to counter its weaknesses or grass types - or worse, other people with Super Effective moves that would counter it, since the AI is much smarter than before.

One of my friends's points on why it sucks is how crappy the new Pokemon are. While there are some bleh ones, there are plenty of cool good ones as well, so I'll list a few favorites:

- Excadrill Excadrill Excadrill Excadrill Excadrill
- Volcarona
- Jellicent
- Reuniculus - slow as fuck, but is bulky enough to survive and has good Special
- Hydreigon
- Genescet
- Ferrothorn
- Chandelure
- Bisharp
- Scrafty
- Keldeo
- Zekrom
- Kyurem
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I think the least favs are usually the Ice cream cone and garbage bag Pokemon. (At least, those are ones I don't like.) DX
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I don't mind the ice cream ones so much but the garbage ones gross me out, especially the evolved form. x.x
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I like the smallest icecream is one of the few I like from Unova along with Purrloin. don't like the garbage or... solosis was the bubble one? I also don't like gothiata (sp?) and their evos.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Purrloin is great, I especially like liepard too. /biased
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

OK I am 2 badges away from the Pokemon League! ^o^ (If only my Pokemon weren't sitting at around level 34.) There's less progression in levels in this game, I feel like. The past 3 gym leaders were all around level 30. It's like they want you to blow through the gym leaders. o_O
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

So I finally got all 8 badges. Wondering what everyone else's progress looks like?
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I have all 8 badges but I forget where I am otherwise. XD Chasing Plasma around maybe?!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I am the Pokemon League champion! I'm currently running around and picking up things I may have missed. As it stands my team consists of Emboar, Unfeazant, Ampharos, Vaporeon, Sawsbuck, and Absol. <3