Whoa!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Jae

Whoa!

Post by Jae »

Wow. I don't have a lot of words beyond, um, that it's been about three years.

Hello again! It's Jae, and I used to run a host of domains and subdomains, the last of which before I poofed was rebirthia.org (now defunct). I decided on a whim that I should return to web design, so here I am under the roof of a lovely new host - a fresh start as I pursue shrine making through a method that suits my style the best.

I've noticed that some of our dear members have departed since my own leave, but it's nice to see the board and directory still running with a strong memberlist. Although I'm busier than ever with my last year of college, I hope I can contribute a little more than I did before.

Thank you for having me again! I'll be around longer this time around, promise.
Last edited by Jae on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fayth
I come and go, but I'm around.
Lethe

Re: Whoa!

Post by Lethe »

Hey, welcome back, Jae! :D I checked out your introduction from 2012 and realized I had posted there too, but then we both went on 2-3-year-long hiatuses lmao. Glad you found your way back!

And omg a Jecht tribute!! It was about time!! <3 I love the layout and the name aaahh. Looking forward to seeing more from you!

(IS THAT. HOPE ESTHEIM. HOPE ESTHEIM. HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM HOPE ESTHEIM)
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Welcome back!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Jaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! So glad to see you back with us!! :heart:

I was super excited to see you still have your Tormod shrine (I need to link you on Stefan and Sanaki again!) and I'm looking forward to Hope as well! MAKE SOME TALES SHRINES AGAIN PLZ.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Welcome back!! I believe I visited rebirthia back in the day--beautiful work, as I recall! Very glad you're getting back into webdesign. :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Welcome back, Jae! It's always nice to see old members return, no matter how long it's been. :) Glad to see you have a new collective, too! All of your sites look great, but I'm particularly fond of Thunderclap's layout.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome back! :D

(HOPE! HOPE! HOPE!)
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Jaeeee welcome back! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Welcome back, Jae! :D Love your layout and current projects!
Jae

Post by Jae »

@Lethe: Thanks for your kind words! Three is the magical number, clearly.

I finally beat FFX after years of letting it sit, and I gotta say that Jecht is now one of my favorite Final Fantasy characters along with HOPE ESTHEEEEIM. Love them both! I can't wait to work on my tribute for Hope.

@nyxmidnight: Thank you! Wow, I have to say - your sites are super creative and pleasant to look at. Inspiring!

@Samantha: Heeeey! I hope your sister's doing well. It's been so long!

I still visit your domain, and your Fire Emblem shrines inspired me to revive mine for Tormod. One of these days, I'll make a Tales shrine or two again (and will accept suggestions, because a challenge might motivate me to be faster).

@CuriousLittleBird: Gosh, thanks! I'm happy to be back and can't wait to discuss shrine goodies with everyone again. It's amazing how far Amassment has come since its conception.

@Sarah: Thank you, Sarah! What's especially nice is how welcoming the community is toward returning members. I wasn't nervous so much as just excited to post again. Thunderclap is my favorite layout of the bunch, too!

@Mikari: Thanks! Hoooope. You have fine taste, my friend.

@Crystal: I've missed you, Crystal! And it looks like your sites are still going strong. Ever an inspiration in steadfastness to us all! I'm looking forward to what else you'll share with Fates' upcoming release.

@Epona: Thank you! I thought it would be better if I reintroduced myself after putting up a few projects, haha. I'm glad you like them! And that's a fabulous domain you've got - go, Symphonia.
fayth
I come and go, but I'm around.