storyteller.nightbringer.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
high seraph

Re: storyteller.moon.nu

Post by high seraph »

welp so that was really bad timing on my part hahaha

First, I want to thank everyone for the kind words and "welcome back" messages. Reading through those made me extremely happy!

Unfortunately, as I said, I have really bad timing. Yesterday I received an e-mail from my host informing that they would no longer provide free hosting which... really made me upset but I guess there's nothing I can do about it and I don't even have the right to be upset, since it's completely understandable. What this means is that my site is gonna be shut down... again. From Jan 28th, it will no longer be online.

Well maybe the internet has a personal vendetta against my websites but I'm not someone who gives up so easily haha!! :swt2: I'm definitely gonna keep coding, keep building sites and keep working on my current projects until I am finally able of finding a new host or come across the money to get my own domain. What I'm trying to say is that this isn't!!!! goodbye!!

hahaha im probably making this sound worse than it is because I'm still upset. Anyway, I'll stay around the forums and I'll eventually be able to show off my work to this incredible community again!!! Thank you so much for your help all this time :music2:
Mikari wrote:Is the favicon in StoryTeller Tikki, or do I just have Ladybug on the brain?
Actually the favicon isn't Tikki (idk what Tikki is hahaha). It's the symbol for a status effect in Final Fantasy IV called mini, in which your party characters become little people!!! Here is an example of a FFIV fight in which some characters have been affected with the mini status:

• ♕ ♔ nightly dance of bleeding
            swords remind me that i still live.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

STAY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE It sucks about hosting, but!!!! There are other free hosts!!! (And maybe even someone within this community offers hosting?)

Check out these?

http://www.fairy-fountain.net/ <- Mousey, I know her from the oTCG community and she's been around for such a long time, and she's super friendly! She explicitly lists fansites and fanlistings and collectives as things she'd host!

http://littledancer.net/ <- Elysa linked me to this; I don't know them, but their hosting packages look really diverse!

http://www.lunar-oasis.net/ <- I know LadyDB from this community offers free hosting as well, but I don't know how active she currently is!

I know there are other free hosts around but I can't remember what they were called. @_@
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Hey Lucas, I can host you if you want. I'll reach out to you by PM. :)

I host Destinie and Chrissy right now, and the three of us have plenty of space left.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

This is Tikki http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/lad ... 1124020946 XD

I'm sure it won't be too hard to find a new host. I am a hostee myself, so I can't really host anyone, but a lot of Amassment members are hosts.
high seraph

Post by high seraph »

Thank you for the links Lethe!

Todd has kindly offered to host my site so Storyteller has a new home: storyteller.nightbringer.net!! Thanks again, Todd! I'm so glad that my sites can stay online ;w;

I-I'm gonna edit this thread's first post with the new link haha
          • ♕ ♔ nightly dance of bleeding
            swords remind me that i still live.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Re: storyteller.nightbringer.net

Post by nyxmidnight »

I'm so happy you have hosting again! Hurray for you and Todd!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

SO GLAD to see you back! Don't go away again! I love your sites and your designs are wonderful ♥
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

You're back?! :D :D :D
PSHHHH STOP THAT SELF TRASH TALK YOUR STUFF IS GREAT
No really though, that's a really pretty layout and I'm not letting you say otherwise. Fight me!

and besides. if your concern is the mobile optimization, you could always ask those of us who know how to do it. We're here for a reason! :D

Man, I've been missing you and your sites! Welcome back once more :)