Currently Reading

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
Destinie

Re: Currently Reading

Post by Destinie »

I'm kind of sad that Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji was licensed, now I can't read it on Mangafox anymore. :C

But there's a plus to that, I shouldn't be reading it ANYWAY. It's so BAD but I have a weakness for hilarious Shoujo manga. The kind that shouldn't be hilarious but it is. >_<
anon

Post by anon »

Destinie wrote:I'm kind of sad that Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji was licensed, now I can't read it on Mangafox anymore. :C
Mangafox is a horrible scans stealer who basically disrespects the scanalating groups! I wouldn't support it. :X

And what do you mean by "hilarious"?
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Oh really? I had no idea. I just came across it via people who tweet about it on twitter (well, this was a while back). I don't read manga online all that much but I will probably find a way to go to the scanlation groups websites instead next time.

Re: Hilarious. Apparently it's categorized as "Comedy" so it makes sense now.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

That happens to me Destinie, I laugh and I'm like "This is funny" and then later find out that it's a comedy. Then I'm like "O.o Makes sense." I currently have a bunch of manga on hold as I don't have the complete series. Gonna read xxxHolic though, I haven't finished it and I have to re-read part of it.

Also I had no idea about mangafox either. Thank you for the heads up, Joe. :heart:
;o; *** pew! pew!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I'll probably read the rest of Trinity Blood.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Oh I need to finish that too. Along with Zombie Loan. I've got time.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Ok so now I am reading the re-released Sailor Moon. I am trying to figure out why everyone loves this series. >_< I used to watch it on Cartoon Network when I was younger and enjoyed it but I was never really big into it. So I figured, now that I know I really love magical girl stuff, I want to read it! :D

I just finished vol. 1 last night.
Eden

Post by Eden »

Destinie wrote:Ok so now I am reading the re-released Sailor Moon. I am trying to figure out why everyone loves this series. >_< I used to watch it on Cartoon Network when I was younger and enjoyed it but I was never really big into it. So I figured, now that I know I really love magical girl stuff, I want to read it! :D

I'm slowly going through the manga myself. I haven't touched the newest volume I got (which is 5) because I'm lazy. I still kinda prefer the anime, but I'm just nostalgic for it.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I think I'm gonna wait until all the new volumes come out before I pick it up again. I prefer the manga to the anime. Haven't seen all the anime though.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Destinie wrote:Ok so now I am reading the re-released Sailor Moon. I am trying to figure out why everyone loves this series. >_< I used to watch it on Cartoon Network when I was younger and enjoyed it but I was never really big into it. So I figured, now that I know I really love magical girl stuff, I want to read it! :D

I've only read the manga and seen a few dubbed episodes, and while I enjoyed it, I've never been a huge Sailor Moon fan despite liking the artwork XD;;

Lately I've been reading a lot of Magi -The Labyrinth of Magic- since they're still catching up to the raws x3 Also just read chapter 38 of My Girl, it's such a great manga ;w;