Shrining Music?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Shrining Music?

Post by Robin »

@Destinie: WOOT! :D :D :D Much idea, so inspiration, such list, wow!! I think I can definitely make a song shrine (or 12) now, LOL!

(BTW, are you secretly an English major? ^o^)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

CuriousLittleBird wrote:@Destinie: WOOT! :D :D :D Much idea, so inspiration, such list, wow!! I think I can definitely make a song shrine (or 12) now, LOL!

(BTW, are you secretly an English major? ^o^)
AHAH I am *not*. Interesting anecdote: My mother (back in the day) wanted me to go to school to be an English major. How about that.

I'm glad it helped! If I think of more things I will definitely let you know. I'm really good at asking questions ehehe.
Kiel

Post by Kiel »

I have a shrine-ish-like fanlisting for PURE SNOW, if that counts? For the information section I wrote about things like its history, creative team, the franchise it's tied in with, all the CDs it's been released on, etc. I didn't write about the artist because I already have a fansite for her, but doing so otherwise would probably make for an interesting and lengthy segment.

It also had a media section I ended up scrapping but for the life of me I can't remember what was in it. Streaming audio and links to Youtube/Nico videos, I think? I might redo it now that you guys have gotten my brain rolling with ideas. :>
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

@Kiel: Woot! INCOMING MUSIC SHRINES :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Kiel: I'm happy to finally know who does that song. I've had it forever on my computer but I never knew who sang it.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.