Scarlet Flame

From February 2015 to August 2015, we are challenging members to create sites to subjects that debuted in the 20th Century! Grab your walkman, unpack your SNES, drag out your vintage comics, and dust off those VHS tapes.
Saya

Scarlet Flame

Post by Saya »

YAAAY. *still sick* I managed to write it down, I wanted it to be finished this weekend, but I passed my days in the bed with high fever. There are still things I think I'll correct when I'll be in the right mind, but in the end the shrine is finished:

Enjoy - I'm going to sleep now <o<
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Scarlet Flame

Post by Robin »

DANGGGGGGG Saya just showed us all up, and while being sick to boot! :O

What a detailed shrine with lots of love evident everywhere :) The design is really neat, especially the font used on the headings and the neat navigation animation (rhyme every time). Plus, you've got a good bit of unexpected info, like the trivia about Angelic Layer and expounding on the astrological sign.

GREAT WORK! Get some well deserved rest! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Saya

Post by Saya »

Thank you Robin, glad you liked it :)
I am sure when I'll be re-reading stuff I'll be - wtf did I write and do some revising, but the part is that.

Ah well I am a CALMP-obssessee so knowing that stuff from trivia is not strange for me :) - and Japanese have quite a thing for the zodiac signs and blood types <o</

*goes now finally reading the shrines that came out while she didn't have time to read
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I love it, Saya! The layout is super pretty and the navigation is fun to play with. :D I've read some of MKR, I know it was at least the first three books. I'm glad I was able to get the whole story from your series page. I really like the Psyche page as you do a great job of exploring Hikaru's personality and traits. I also though the Trivia was a neat addition. Great work!! And congrats on finishing, especially while being sick. ;_; (Feel better!)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

First of all, CUTE LAYOUT! I like the colors and how you put all of the photos together! Second, I like how the navigation moves xD didn't expect that but it's a cute touch!!

I don't know anything but the series but I like how you showed all of the evolving armor that she has! It was interesting to see it adapt! Also her "mashin" is so cute x3; I like how you wrote what that means in english at the top of that page because I had no clue! My favorite parts are definitely the symbols and trivia pages! I like when people add in their own little touches to things :) It's funny how I thought you were making Hikaru from Angelic Layer and on the trivia page I now remember that she named her after someone else xD; So cute!

kk gonna stop rambling now <3 awesome job!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Saya

Post by Saya »

First of all: I am not sick anymore :) thank you guys

@Sarah - oooh I'm glad you got the story out of it. And yeah that part was me reading and re reading some parts of the manga. Thank you so much

@Megan - Oooh Megan you should read it, it's just 6 volumes in all. I'm really glad you found it an entrataining read. And yeah one of the first things I knew I would have done is the trivia page adding the thing from Angelic Layer (I do own the AL shrine+fl series). Glad you enjoyed and thank you
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

It looks awesome Saya! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Magic Knight Rayearth is one of the few clamp things I actually like. (though I got into the videogame more so than the anime) Hikaru is an awesome character, you did really well adding lots of detail this this and the layout is super cute.