Final Fantasy XIV ARR

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Saya

Final Fantasy XIV ARR

Post by Saya »

I know probably nobody is interested in this being a MMORPG, but well... I'm so much into it, and I really love it.

Has anyone thought about playing it. This game offers a lot of possibilities, and soon there will be expansion and new classes.

I play on Cerberus (EU) server and my main character is a Miqo'te (a catboy) who got married to his boyfriend (now husband) yesterday. The ceremony made me cry (from laughter) but it was beautiful anyway.

Does anyone play this at all? Or.... well if yes, what do you think about it? What server are you on?

Final Fantasy XIV info
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Megan A

Re: Final Fantasy XIV ARR

Post by Megan A »

I know this topic is old, but I've played this a lot! I really like it. The graphics and music are beautiful, and I love the class system. The profession system is very refined and a lot of fun too. I've played WoW for nearly ten years and always am interested in other MMOs so I figured I would like it, and FFXIV is very refreshing. They are the same genre but are very different. I played on Cactuar, but I quit recently bc I can't afford the expansion yet.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

I tried it but subs just...I can't :(
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

THIS GAME IS SO FUN. It's the only MMO I've gotten really into since WoW. But yeah, also not playing right now due to money. Hoping to get back into it in a couple of months and introduce my best friend to it and to MMOs for the first time. :)
a spoony bard
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

My sister let me try it out on her account and I enjoyed it. I'd love to get into it but the sub turned me off as I can't afford to pay for any MMO right now (the only way I can even pay for WoW right now is through gold). Maybe one day when I have a job and money.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Emma wrote:THIS GAME IS SO FUN. It's the only MMO I've gotten really into since WoW. But yeah, also not playing right now due to money. Hoping to get back into it in a couple of months and introduce my best friend to it and to MMOs for the first time. :)
Ah, it's always SO much fun to play MMOs with people who have never played an MMO before! Their reaction is always incredible to watch. I played WoW with my boyfriend this year, and he'd never played MMOs before. I loved every moment of it. What job(s) did you do / are your favorite?
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

sutkarak wrote:
Emma wrote:THIS GAME IS SO FUN. It's the only MMO I've gotten really into since WoW. But yeah, also not playing right now due to money. Hoping to get back into it in a couple of months and introduce my best friend to it and to MMOs for the first time. :)
Ah, it's always SO much fun to play MMOs with people who have never played an MMO before! Their reaction is always incredible to watch. I played WoW with my boyfriend this year, and he'd never played MMOs before. I loved every moment of it. What job(s) did you do / are your favorite?
DRAGOON. DRAGOOOOOOON. I spent far too much time on the crafting jobs though, they're really fun. I also really wanted to try the Dark Knight but that'll wait till I get back into it and get Heavensward. But I mean I'm not joking when I say I mostly just wanted to play as a dragoon and ride around on a chocobo.

Ah, you've gotten me so excited to play with her now! :)
a spoony bard