Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Loki

Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway

Post by Loki »

Well...ufff. That was quite a journey, four days of constant work, I even didn't talk to people. I think it was my most difficult web project since I am not native English speaker and to write such amount of English text was more than difficult - but it were also tons of fun because I - I am admitting it right now - love shrining and will be going to build next in a few days, after my hands feel better :)

Elsa (Frozen) Shrine

I put a lot of heart and effort into it but I know there are grammar and spelling mistakes as I still learn English. So forgive me them ^^ But it is my first child that I am completely proud of. I plan to expand the shrine of gallery, quotes and even more graphics and maybe some analysis...I think I just want to share the site with you :heart:
The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway

Trickster of Ragnarok Network
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway

Post by Robin »

Awesome job! Detailed content and a lovely layout--I know it was hard work but it sure paid off! :)

I like the "protect Elsa" and "tribute" sections, too; they add a neat touch for people who might not want to join a fanlisting but would like to interact in some way.

(Also, if you'd like any help with proofreading/grammar/spelling, I will be glad to help :D )
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Loki

Post by Loki »

Thank you! :) I just thought that interaction is always good, people like interacting :) I can't wait to add new content and pictures <3

Of course I would love to have your help with proofreading! This would be a huuuge help.

Saya

Post by Saya »

Great job! (and its first shrine °_°) - I love how you compartmentalized the shrine, and the written content. I enjoyed reading thru it :)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Loki

Post by Loki »

Thank you very much, I am so glad you like it :)

Crystal

Post by Crystal »

All these Elsa shrines are making me think I should really work on that Anna shrine I want to do. *cough*

Aside from that it looks great! I really like the interactive elements you've added to it and the information is quite enjoyable. :) Awesome job for your first shrine!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Loki

Post by Loki »

Thank you! It was quite the journey ;p I loved every minute of working on the content.
And do Anna shrines, she is such a sweet!

Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I definitely will at some point. I love Anna. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

So after reading your shrine, Loki, I finally joined the civilized world and saw Frozen for the first time this weekend--there may/may not be a shrine in the works over at WMW.org soon!

(It might have to be an Olaf shrine for me, since he's so wonderfully A.D.D. and yet tear-jerkingly sweet too, but if this comes to fruition I would love to affy :D)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Loki

Post by Loki »

Yaaah, I am glad my shrine "forced" you to watch Frozen :) And I am glad you liked it. Yes for Olaf shrine, he is so warm fuzzy, I would love to affy.