Dragon Age

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: Dragon Age

Post by Cherri »

That's awesome Saya.

Can someone explain the Keep to me? I don't understand it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

The Keep is pretty much a record for what happened in the past games whether you have played it before or not. You can edit the choices that are made in the game and even choose who to save and not save, who to romance, if you didn't romance, if you chose for Morrigan to have a baby, etc.,

Plus it's all animated in the style of the intros of the two games and of course the voice actor for Varric narrates it. It's so gorgeous and well made. Think of it like an advanced interactive storybook.

Also, since the new game won't import save games, the Keep was made to do that but only if you have it sync/follow the choices you have made. They have said that the choices you made will affect your gameplay.

If you haven't played any of the two games, plus expansion packs, it allows you to make heros/characters right then and there and decide what has happened or not. You pretty much don't need the games of the past ones, all you need is an Origin account.

Hope that makes sense. It's really hard for me to explain something complex like the Keep xD
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Saya

Post by Saya »

I need the keep for my aya that married alistair *o*
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Thank you Camy! Keep's all figured out and set. ^-^ I'll play the games later since I'm totally bummed out because I got my heart broken by that stupid dwarf merchant, Gorim! ;-; I'll just romance someone else now but not Ali even though he is the best, it's just weird cause Snow already romanced him. Okay, I'm being weird about it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Np :D

XDDD Just pick anyone! Zev is also a great candidate ;D -shot- XD

The hype is killlinnnnng meeeeee agh orz
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I have my world state all ready to go! It's out here tomorrow so I'm going to pick my pre-order up in the morning, although I'm not going to get a chance to play until Friday. I have a lecture in the AM and then I am home and playing long into the night on Friday.

How are you people on the other side of the world enjoying it so far? (no spoilers please! I've managed to remind completely in the dark about nearly everything about this game and that's how I like it) :)

(ALISTAIR IS MY LOVE FOREVER AND EVER <3)
a spoony bard
Saya

Post by Saya »

I will have problems managing everything uuuuuuh *ff14, acunity and da:i* I will be lucky if i get it next week <o< with how slow things come here in slovenia
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

yeah, I have to very deliberately keep away from MMOs these days, because I'm bad enough at managing my time without throwing them into the mix (but I really want to get back in FFXIV. And WoW because the new expansion looks so good!)

But uh, this game is amazing so far. It's HUGE.
a spoony bard
Saya

Post by Saya »

I'm getting DA today.
AAAH emma as far as I know wow new is not good, 4 of my friends who were waiting for it like crazy, decided it's not worth it, and all 4 are on ff14 (I'm on Cerberus with them)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Camy: Yeah, I'm going with Zev. ^-^

Inquisition is massive. I'm watching Snow play and helping when she gets stuck. I made a character of my own and got made because of the make up options. Snow did that part for me. But I'm not too far in the game because Snow is on break so I'm letting her spam play.
;o; *** pew! pew!