Primevère

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Michelle

Primevère

Post by Michelle »

Introducing... my first shine in forever...
Primevère!

Dedicated to Cherche of Fire Emblem Awakening! I love her so much :blush:, she's so weird and elegant and badass. This was a fun little shrine to make. I might expand a bit in the future, but for now it includes all the fun stuff I wanted to write about.

Let me know if there are any glaring errors! Every time I look at a page I find some sort of mistake, haha. :heart:
seek you the sun-cryst, slumb'ring star. in tower on distant shore it dreams.
Crystal

Re: Primevère

Post by Crystal »

Cherche! <333 I love it Michelle! Seeing more Fire Emblem shrines popping up makes me super happy.

The only problem I really have with it is the navigation. Sometimes I end up clicking something else instead of the page I want. The rest of it is absolutely gorgeous though! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

The layout is beautiful! I love it! I am not familiar with the character, but I do enjoy looking at all of the images you have on the information pages and reading through! :)
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Thanks Crystal and Megan!
Crystal wrote:The only problem I really have with it is the navigation. Sometimes I end up clicking something else instead of the page I want. The rest of it is absolutely gorgeous though! <3
Yeah noticed that too! I spaced it out a little more so the links should be easier to click now.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Looks awesome, Michelle! I happened to be on your domain yesterday and got excited to see a new site on there. :P I only browsed through it because I haven't played Awakening yet, but I will certainly read it in more detail whenever I get around to playing!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Michelle wrote:Yeah noticed that too! I spaced it out a little more so the links should be easier to click now.
It is much better now. :D It is a tricky font because you can't click on the word but instead a little higher on it. Still, it is a gorgeous font. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Wow FE has certainly gotten famous in shrine making. XD I'm still not into the battle system, but I enjoy looking through the fansites and leaning about the characters. Beautiful design and detailed information, it's all really well done. :D
Todd

Post by Todd »

I love this, Michelle! I'm super excited to see FE: Awakening shrines popping up, too. I'm actually in the middle of one myself.

Anyway, everything reads great. I love your written style. I enjoyed the strategy section, and the page on Minerva. I also love the layout. I'm still having issues with the navigation (the same thing Crystal mentioned) where I have to aim a little higher than the word to go to the right page. Other than that, everything is great.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Thanks all!

And yeah the navigation is a pain... I really wanna use that font but idk if it will cooperate. But I'll play around with it.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

You might have to resort to using Javascript rollovers if the font's weird height won't behave--I had to do that on one of my layouts. That font too was a beautiful but finicky work of art, lol
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org