8BitHD

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Mikari

Re: 8BitHD

Post by Mikari »

Thank you! :D I can't wait to see these two in the sequel, if it they're actually making it.
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Aww, this is so cute Mikari!! I loved Wreck it Wralph so much. I hope Disney makes a sequel or a something similar in the future.

Also! I LOVE the article on PTSD... :heart: The layout is also super cute!! I love all the pixels!!
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thank you! I have heard there's a sequel, but I haven't really seen anything that's 100% official. I'm hoping for a sequel and most of all I'm hoping it lives up to the first.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Mikari wrote:Thank you! :D I can't wait to see these two in the sequel, if it they're actually making it.
I hope they do make a sequel! :blush:
aminuet .。. king
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I almost squealed in delight when I saw this! I adore this couple! :heart:

I love your shrine, Mikari! There's so much information on both these characters and their relationship. I especially loved the memories vs reality section. Great job! :star:
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thank you!

Since memories and PTS are the pages most people liked the best, I conclude we all like poking the mind, don't we? Haha XD

This gives me hope.
neo

Post by neo »

I have to say, I hadn't really considered the depth of their relationship prior to reading your shrine.
I really enjoyed this movie, Calhoun's terribly tragic back story, and I immediately liked Felix because of his voice actor xD.

After reading complimenting contrast, I had to agree with everything you said. They really are two sides of the same coin

This part in "The Code under the Graphics":
"That's good, people should date for more than just a few days to really get to know each other."
Cracked me up, because I immediately thought of that scene in frozen XD.

This comment you make about them in that same section: "They're a novelty to each other and beyond that they compliment and balance each other." Is totally on the spot!

I think their supporting story really helped make the movie for me, because I wasn't incredibly attached to Vanellope.

Overall, this is a fantastic shrine ^-^! Keep up the good work!
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thank you!

It makes me happy when I can write things that make people think about the characters and notice more aspects of them. :D

Lol Frozen! That's also part of why Kristoff is one of my favorite Disney boys, he questions Anna's logic too. I also liked that
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
rather than Anna and Kristoff getting married in the end and throwing all the lessons out the window, they instead start dating. Judging by the last scene when Anna is skating with Elsa and not immediately sticking to him like glue, they'll take things at a relax pace.
As much as I like Vanellope and Ralph, the dynamic of Felix and Calhoun has a special something that's different from the other characters and from other Disney couples. To me they feel much more balanced and fitting to each other than many other Disney couples that went into quick marriages. Ironic given how different they look, I guess there's also the personality over appearances lesson in there. XD
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Oh Mikari! I love it. Wanna affy/link exchange with Racer?
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thankies! :D Yes! I love Racer ^_^