E3 2014

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Laura

E3 2014

Post by Laura »

E3 2014 is set for June 10-12, this upcoming weekend. I'm hoping to see something from the upcoming Mass Effect game as well as anything from Projekt Red. <3

What about everyone else? Are you planning on tuning in or just catching the updates on your favourite gamer news site?
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: E3 2014

Post by dubiousdisc »

YES HONESTLY I AM JUST !!! ABOUT PROJEKT RED
what if they have something new about Cyberpunk 2077 aahhhhh

I'll just not sweat it and get news around the internet. preferrably by osmosis. I get terrible anxiety when news about things that interest me happen XD
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I usually watch the streams live if I can, although there's not much I'm interested in this year. (well okay that's a lie, but everything I'm interested in is next gen and it's going to be at least another year before I can afford a PS4 and I'm bitter.)

I still don't know how I feel about another Mass Effect game. I think I'll have to just wait and see what it's actually about first, but I can't get excited for it yet.
a spoony bard
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Emma wrote:I still don't know how I feel about another Mass Effect game. I think I'll have to just wait and see what it's actually about first, but I can't get excited for it yet.
man I hear you there. for me it all depends on when/how/where they set it, because that's the crux of the issue for me (I liked ME3 fine but the ending - no matter what's picked - kind of has far-reaching effects and how do you make another game after that???).

Personally I just want a trailer for Halo 5. And any other Halo info there is. What no I'm not biased, why would you say that...
tonight fate is the
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I'm REALLY hoping they announce a playable Lucina or Chrom or any other character from Fire Emblem: Awakening for the new Super Smash Bros. Like, come on! It would only make sense for Nintendo to add one or both of them considering how popular Fire Emblem: Awakening is/was. If they don't they are hurting themselves bad. As much as I love Ike I'm not overly excited that they brought him back. It could be just the fact that I prefer Path of Radiance Ike to Radiant Dawn Ike though.

Other than that I'm not sure what else to look forward to lol.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Larissa wrote:
Emma wrote:I still don't know how I feel about another Mass Effect game. I think I'll have to just wait and see what it's actually about first, but I can't get excited for it yet.
man I hear you there. for me it all depends on when/how/where they set it, because that's the crux of the issue for me (I liked ME3 fine but the ending - no matter what's picked - kind of has far-reaching effects and how do you make another game after that???).
Yep, I'm curious but also very wary about it all. And even aside from the far reaching consequences it would have to the in game universe, I really do not want to hear the endless wank that will ensue if Bioware pick a "canon" ending. It was bad enough seeing all the bickering go down about people picking the "wrong" choice by choosing Control or whatever. (Not to even get into the ENDLESS WANK about the ending in general) I do not want to relive all this because it will happen and I'll probably get sucked into it because Bioware, why can't I quit you?
a spoony bard
Laura

Post by Laura »

dubiousdisc wrote:YES HONESTLY I AM JUST !!! ABOUT PROJEKT RED
what if they have something new about Cyberpunk 2077 aahhhhh
I don't think they had anything to announce, sadly... but omg I want Cyberpunk 2077 so bad. >.<
I'm pretty pumped for it. I can't tell if I'm happy or sad that the next game won't feature Shepard and familiar characters... but I know the writers of the series are freaking amazing so I'm excited to meet a whole new range of favourites. :heart: The little previews they showed were small but really awesome, can't wait until they actually release more info on it.
Emma wrote: And even aside from the far reaching consequences it would have to the in game universe, I really do not want to hear the endless wank that will ensue if Bioware pick a "canon" ending.
That's likely the exact reason that the next game will not be about Shepard and Co. Regardless of what ending you picked, the Reapers are no longer a threat to the galaxy... so any point in space, in the future, with a new set of characters is totally doable. :)