Sky Coloured Oceans (Redesign)

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Sky Coloured Oceans (Redesign)

Post by dubiousdisc »

wolfrun wrote:Aww!! You're too kind! ^^

I've been working professionally as a UI/UX designer/artist for video games, so I haven't actually done any web site design in a long time...
OH! Then that's very different, I guess your other skills have seeped through and made this site gorgeous :)
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

This shrine is AMAZING! :heart: It's full of information and the design is absolutely gorgeous! :inlove: I love Haruka and Michiru and this shrine is a pleasure to read and look at! Great job! :star:
Laura

Post by Laura »

Thank you, Chibi! :) I saw you also have a Haruka/Michiru fan site listed as being in the works on your domain... I hope I can see it some day! :heart:
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I really loved looking through this. It's so beautiful. And I'm curious what a design would look like when you aren't rusty. And the pages are different! I was just telling LadyDB that it's been awhile since I've seen that.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Absolutely amazing! I'm really blown away by the layout and the impressive amount of content. I visited this site not too long ago, actually. Maybe it was a month ago.. so it's really neat to have seen the before and after like this. Wonderful work, congrats on the revamp! :yay:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

wolfrun wrote:Thank you, Chibi! :) I saw you also have a Haruka/Michiru fan site listed as being in the works on your domain... I hope I can see it some day! :heart:
Aww, thank you! :heart: I hope I can make it with my friend one day... if not, I might just make a little dedication to Michiru! :)