Guardian: Hijikata Toshizou

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
SnowRayjah

Re: Guardian: Hijikata Toshizou

Post by SnowRayjah »

Sarah: Thank you, dear! Yes, I rewrote some sections. I feel like I stated some things better this time. But there's always room for rewriting.

Crystal: Thank you! :D

Aku: Hmm, I'm not sure anything but the walkthrough is toooo spoilery? But I totally understand. :D I have more planned! ;w; I don't even know what happened. All of a sudden BAM! Otome shrines. XD; When you get your otome shrine up, we can link exchange/affiliate. SHARE THE LOVE.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Totally awesome! Love the updates & the new layout.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Thank you, Mikari! :D
Todd

Post by Todd »

The new layout looks awesome! I love your current evolution of web design... you're definitely improving, and it's fun to watch. Your sites are all starting to look really nice. Not that they didn't before, but I think it's cool when your progress and improvement is evident.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Thank you, Todd! I'm glad to be improving! I've noticed it too (and it makes me *very* happy). Thank you for pointing it out too, it makes me feel really good. I totally know what you mean, so don't worry! I know they look much better now than when I started! (I knooooow ;D It's good that its changing and I'm working on it.) I'm happier with things I make in web design than I was when I first started. I take this as two things: one, I'm getting more accustomed to web design; two, I'm improving. I'm just taking it slowly and trying everything I can. Thankfully, I'm patient (and stubborn) if I'm anything.