Kirara meowwww

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Re: Kirara meowwww

Post by Megan »

@Mikari - Yes, she is adorable! I love her! She definitely is a loyal character in the show :3

@Destinie - Yessss, Nekomata ! <3 Glad you learned a lot! InuYasha is a long series so its hard to have the patience to get through the whole thing...
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Kirara was one of my reasons for watching Inuyasha. She's totally adorable. You did a wonderful job with her and learned a lot because I've only seen a handful of episodes. And the layout just screams Kirara. I like how you used her colors.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

That's looking gorgeous and I don't know anything about the character, but I am very intrigued by the design so give me some time and I'll read everything and then I can tell you more about it :D For now, though, I really like how it looks!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Megan, this is awesome! I am in love with your splash pages.

And we're totally including this in Creature Feature. You missed it by like a week, and that's silly not to give you participation credit (coins and whatnot). lol
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I agree with Todd, I love how you do splash pages! I really enjoyed reading through this, Megan. I think animal-sidekick characters deserve all the love they can get, and you did a great job showing your love for Kirara. Great work! :heart:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I'm done reading! Very nice! :D

One little critique if I may: I felt like I got a good impression of the character from how your basics page is written! However, I also felt curious about how does Kirara look like in demon form, and the picture you have there doesn't really show her that much. I think you could use a more full-body picture there, since you're presenting the character and all. Also, since you already have the cards there, if the card artwork comes in higher resolution I think that making them clickable to see them in full would be a nice extra (I know I wouldn't mind seeing them in large, I think I really like Kirara's design!).
Amber

Post by Amber »

So cute and wonderfully done! I love the Inuyasha series so much so to see a shrine for Kirara after not seeing some for a long time so so refreshing.