Schala revamp!

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Rinoa

Schala revamp!

Post by Rinoa »

This one was done from the ground up, what was up there was barely salvagable in any form!
Image http://rinoa.nu/schala

Also gave domain a new layout, and have a placeholder for an upcoming (if ever) shrine
Image http://rinoa.nu
Todd

Re: Schala revamp!

Post by Todd »

I already told you what I think on Facebook, but I'm loving these revamps! You've been so productive lately.

I read through the Schala one today, because I just realized it was a full revamp and not a layout change. Everything reads fantastic. I really want to play Chrono Trigger again now.

Which shrine is next? lol
Rinoa

Post by Rinoa »

Thanks man!

Yeah.. completely rewrote all of the Schala shrine, it's no longer repetitive and what was there before was quite terrible. Ten years ago I seriously didn't know how to write! The media was also redone, replayed the game for screens and went on the hunt for fresh pretty fanart.

The next one would be Stella Nox Fleuret, but LOL!VERSUS
Ava

Post by Ava »

'Looks great, Sheila. All your creations have a classic, romantic style that's very *you*. :heart:

Right? Square needs to show Stella some more love already. Versus has been stuck in development purgatory for far too long.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I love Schala! Your site is so pretty. Though I find the text a little hard to read. I'm not sure if that's me or not though.

Also, I'm liking the new layout for Rinoa.nu it's bigger and easier to see.

I read that SquareEnix is gonna work on Verus more after the finish Kingdom Hearts 3 and I think Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. But I'm not sure about the latter but the former pretty sure.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

They both look wonderful! Very soft and ethereal layouts. :) And the way you link to the sub-pages at Schala is unique; I like that you use quotes/phrases instead of just labeling them "Story", "Relationships", etc.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Rinoa

Post by Rinoa »

Thanks guys.

Yep, the Schala site is supposed to be hard as hell to read. I figure with averaging 10 hits/day at most it can be the one place I can go all out on my low contrast style.

Square-Enix' latest thread on Lightning is killing me, they're deleting all the negative replies.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Oh okay. That makes sense. Still beautiful though. ^-^

I can understand why Square-Enix is doing that. I don't read'em cause I don't wanna deal with the stress of it. Hopefully it doesn't kill you dead.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Hi Sheila! Everything is so gorgeous! I am unfamiliar with Chrono Trigger (I know, I have to play it!) but I love how it's organized and written. I'm really enjoying it!
Varen

Post by Varen »

This is super great Rinoa! I admit I had bookmarked your Schala fansite for a while because it reminded me of the beautiful old-school fansites of the day, and I love the revamp now! I admit that it's a bit hard to see with the soft colors on the layout, but it is still beautiful! I especially like how you addressed the different endings and Chross in the story section!
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again