Hello~

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Lene

Hello~

Post by Lene »

Hello everyone~
I've been a long time lurker of Amassment and a long-time visitor of many fan shrines, since the early 2000s!
I have made a Tenten (Naruto) shrine, called Intrepid in the past, but it wasn't heavily advertised and was online for a short period only. I also created a fanlisting for Voltage Inc dating sims games, but it too went offline rather quick.

I recently bought my first domain and I'm excited to work on some shrines, even though I am juggling a bunch of other things ^__^;
the story of the moon
Andi

Re: Hello~

Post by Andi »

Hello, Lene! I hope you enjoy shrine building and the com,unity here - I look forward for your shrines and websites :)
Lene

Post by Lene »

Andi wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:45 am Hello, Lene! I hope you enjoy shrine building and the com,unity here - I look forward for your shrines and websites :)
Thank you Andi!
the story of the moon
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

Hello Lene,

Welcome! 💕

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Welcome welcome! I love your layout, so pretty ~~~ I admit I don't know much about Bleach but I'm looking forward to your projects! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Welcome, Lene! I do actually remember your Tenten shrine from way back in the day (I had a Sasuke one, ahahah). Congrats on the new domain!

Many of us are on the discord server as well, so feel free to join us using this link!