[Requesting] Layout on commission

Request, offer and trade site-related services - including hosting - here!
Forum rules
Please take note of overlapping forums as described in the rules post. Inquiries and feedback requests go into either of these forums where applicable: Graphics and Coding, Shrine Betas.
Lulunacy

[Requesting] Layout on commission

Post by Lulunacy »

Hello, people! I have recently come back into webdesigning with a new domain, hora-fugit.ORG, which so far is home to my three Final Fantasy character shrines: Always (Aerith Gainsborough), Rapture (Selphie Tilmitt) and Rose of May (Tifa Lockhart).

It's been a really long while since I've made actual layouts -- I became a doctor in 2013, and since then it's been very hard to juggle all my interests. With that said, I'd like to give at least Rose of May a design revamp, and because it will probably be its last, I really want the new look to be special -- which, right now, I definitely don't have the skill for, or the time to develop it.

So, TL;DR: Anyone in here who could help me out by making me a layout? I'll want to discuss some basics beforehand, but other than that, I'll give you as much room for your own creativity as you'd like. Also, I know there are many kind souls in the shrine community who do this sort of stuff for free (it has always been that way), but I expect to pay and I am more than open to discuss an amount. After all, this is work we're talking about!

If you're at all interested, please reply to this post and let me know! Oh, and if you could show me an example of your style while you're at it, I'd really appreciate it :)

Thank you already!~~
Medli

Re: [Requesting] Layout on commission

Post by Medli »

I could possibly help you out, but it really depends on what you are wanting. Email me at medli(@)watermia.org and we can talk more about it.
open the door and let your imagination soar.