[Plug] Rebel - Christian Slater shrine & fanlisting (Something New Challenge)

From September 2017 to February 2018 create a shrine featuring something new, something you have never tried to shrine before: a subject, a specific character type, a medium, etc…it's time to step outside your comfort zone!
Janna

[Plug] Rebel - Christian Slater shrine & fanlisting (Something New Challenge)

Post by Janna »

HI EVERYONE! Sorry for the absence. Truth be told, I've been out of the loop with websites these months. Although I have the Christian Slater shrine Open but Under Construction, I was hesitant to plug it but I never intended on failing at this challenge, and since the rest of the site itself is done, I'm going to plug it now. I hope I'm posting this where it should be posted, sorry if I do something wrong.
The new element for me is that this is a shrine for an actor, and my favourite one! So what I'll be doing there is talking about the films he's starred in and kind of writing essays on what I think about his characters etc.

I'll be working on my sites, including this one, more from now on! So you should see me around as usual soon :D I hope everyone had marvelous holidays and that everything's going ok for you all!
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: [Plug] Rebel - Christian Slater shrine & fanlisting (Something New Challenge)

Post by Robin »

Ooo what a cool site (and site design) so far! I know you're still working on the various info sections, but it's already very informative and promises to be even greater! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Andi

Re: [Plug] Rebel - Christian Slater shrine & fanlisting (Something New Challenge)

Post by Andi »

I really love the website :) I enjoyed reading it up, what you've got so far, I must say I got new info about Christian :) *I usually don't read info about actors on websites, so your site was very informative ^^*
Lovely design too!
Janna

Post by Janna »

Omg guys @Robin and @Andi you made me so happy!! Thanks for taking a look and reading my humble site, your comments make me want to work more on it.
Thanks thanks thanks! <3