How's it going?

From September 2017 to February 2018 create a shrine featuring something new, something you have never tried to shrine before: a subject, a specific character type, a medium, etc…it's time to step outside your comfort zone!
Stefi
Administrator

Re: How's it going?

Post by Stefi »

@Emma Story of my life! I often begin making the layout for a site before I get the core writing of it. I always have to make adjustments after I add the pages -___-
Sophia

Post by Sophia »

Echoing @Stefi , I'm similar, @Emma . I need SOMETHING to exist before I can start really designing or writing, but I often end up hating it before the end. I'm sure it's beautiful, and if you (or anyone else here!) want a buddy some weekend, please count me in!

RAY GUN SUE
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Hey y'all! Just wanted to check up on everyone about this since we're about a week away.

The admin team has been discussing and we're wondering if you guys would like an extension, and by how long? I know this even took place over the holidays, so many of us were busy over that time period. If y'all could let us know what your thoughts are, we'd definitely appreciate it! :)

@Bobbi @Destinie @Emma @Fiona @Janna @Megan
Fiona

Post by Fiona »

For my particular subject , the series is closed to ending (most likely ending in 2-3 weeks) and I wanted to wait until it's over before I make my shrine (plus I started a new job a week or two before the holidays started), hence I think I'll drop out and continue to work on my own at my own leisure. Sorry.
"Spread your wings in the stormy winds..."
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

@Fiona No worries, we totally understand! Good luck, and looking forward to your new shrine!