Hello!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Andi

Hello!

Post by Andi »

Hello, all :)

I decided to join - I recently thought heavily about creating shrines for some of my favorite characters, so it was the first thought: register on Amassment! ^^

I hope to soon gather ideas for first shrines. My first character, which I want to tackle is Lara Croft from Tomb Raider games ^^ And some of my favorite bands, like Ghost *there is already one great here!*, Blind Guardian and Nightwish :)

My main shrine goal is the Skeksis from The Dark Crystal, tho. I was planning it for 2 years!
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Hello!

Post by Robin »

Welcome welcome! Your ideas sound great--looking forward to your band fansites especially! I've never known quite how to tackle those LOL!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Andi

Post by Andi »

Hello, Robin! :) I still need to learn a lot about shrining but have a certain idea for my first band shrine - Nightwish. It won't be too large but I want to convey all my emotions, when I listen to songs. Each song will have an emotional overwiew :)

I am happy to be here! <3
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

OH MY GOD

OK 1. WELCOME 2. OH MY GOD DID YOU JUST SAY A SHRINE ABOUT THE SKEKSIS

(FALLS OFF CHAIR)

But omg actually all of them in general! Nightwish omg, they were my jam when I was 16... nowadays I listen to them less but there's a few songs to which I am unreasonably attached - Nemo was a big deal to me, and Ghost Love Score is one of those that I don't have any shame for getting emotional over it every single time agshdjaksd

And I would love to read something about Lara Croft!!

In general just, these plans are so exciting and I'm excited and I better stop before I get cramps. WELCOME and have a great time!
Andi

Post by Andi »

Hello! :D

Yes! I actually started the skeksis shrine already, I should have it done in the upcoming month xD

And omg, another Nightwish fan. I am a fan since their second album, it's huge part of my teenage years!

Thank you! I will be doing my shrines in no time! <3 I already have huge fun ^^
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE <3
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Hello and welcome! Looking forward to seeing your shrines! You have some really great ideas! :D
Andi

Post by Andi »

Thank you! :) I plan big and dream big!
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Hi Andi, welcome to Amassment! We're super glad to have you here, and I'm looking forward to your planned shrines! Just out of curiosity, how did you hear about us? :-O
Andi

Post by Andi »

Hello and thank you :) I found a link on one of the fanlistings, rather long time ago ^^ I love making sites so I thouight, why not to give it a go!