[Plug] Melodic Solace

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Aa-chan

[Plug] Melodic Solace

Post by Aa-chan »

After years (lol, no pun intended) of letting maintenance go, I'm happy to say that my Anna x Edward Chris von Muir (Final Fantasy IV) shrine is back! =]

I'm still learning PHP and parallax stuffs, so my work might not be as great as everyone else's. A lot has happened in my time away, and it's kinda like learning to crawl: little baby steps, heh. :x

Anyway, if you guys wanna see:

Melodic Solace
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: [Plug] Melodic Solace

Post by Robin »

OOO I like the full-width layout! (Or at least it looks full width to me with my 1366 x 768 resolution XD) The colors and textures are dreamy and fun too!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

This layout and style is so cute!!!

Also, never worry about your work "not being as great as someone else's!!" We are all here to have fun and express our love for subjects in our own unique ways!! I love seeing different styles in design, content, and coding!! I am quite a coding n00b myself, even after being involved with websites for 10+ years!! I think your site is great just the way it is!! :D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Aa-chan

Post by Aa-chan »

;~; Thank you, ladies! I appreciate it! <3
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Yayyy, congrats on getting your shrine up! I'm always down for more FF sites LOL. I'll be checking this out tonight!