Brainstorming: Sailor Moon Marathon

A year-long marathon dedicated to making shrines to the O.G. magical girls series: Sailor Moon!
Stefi
Administrator

Brainstorming: Sailor Moon Marathon

Post by Stefi »

Hey friends! For many of us, Sailor Moon has made some sort of impact at some point in our life and is kind of a big deal in terms of 90's pop culture. I wanted to start a Sailor Moon marathon within shrine community and figured I'd start a topic to see if people are interested? I figured it'd be a year-long marathon so that people could jump in at any point if they wanted to, or take as long as they need (I myself have gotten relatively busy this past half year haha).

I also wanted to do some brainstorming while we're at it. So far, I had plans to start a Discord server to promote productivity and whatnot. Anyone have thoughts for anything else?
Janna

Re: Sailor Moon Marathon

Post by Janna »

Count me in! Believe it or not, I haven't watched the whole series and I'm 27, yet I love it and the characters. So I think that would help me keep on watching it while investigating on my favourite subjects. I don't know! I will participate for sure!
melzillah

Post by melzillah »

Sailor Moon is the reason I got into building websites and shrines! I'd love to do something like this.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

I'm in! I've been putting off making a Haruka site for yeaaaaars. Please get me to finally sit down and make it, lmao.
tonight fate is the
Fiona

Post by Fiona »

Oooh... I remembered briefly talking about this on twitter/discord a while ago, my problem is I'm not sure which character I'd want to shrine (at least not at the moment anyway) but count me in if this becomes a thing!

I also really like the year-long/flexible time frame so people can jump in whenever.
"Spread your wings in the stormy winds..."
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

I can maybe jump in with Sailor Pluto (her character really intrigued me in the remake they did a couple years ago so I want to learn more about her)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Oooh yes, I'd be so interested in this. I've been terrible at completing projects this year, so the long time frame is very attractive. I'm not 100% sure on who I'd like to do – I've always wanted to make an Usagi site but I love like, everyone in this bar. Were you thinking of doing a one character per person or everyone just go for what they like?
a spoony bard
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Yay, I'm so glad people are interested!~ :heart:

@Emma Everyone should go for whoever they would like to shrine! It's okay if multiple people feel like making a site to the same character. I'm totes cool with leaving it open for non-senshi as well.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

oHHHH snap! Just remembered that I also really loved Chiba Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask's character xD that could be a good idea for this too! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Stefi
Administrator

Re: Brainstorming: Sailor Moon Marathon

Post by Stefi »

@Robin LOL, very true, they have a suuuper interesting relationship.

I mean, #ElectraComplex right?