What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by dubiousdisc »

@Bobbi omg omg omg I'm excited for this
and also I know absolutely nothing about this thing you're doing?! What is it? I'm interested :eyes:
Janna

Post by Janna »

I'm currently working in my Ryo Hazuki fanlisting, I want to make it a shrine also! It's going to take me some time because there's lots of information I want to cover about Shenmue and give it pictures to illustrate which I first need to hunt down so...

I also have this crazy idea of translating my shrines to Spanish. But that's going to be a long task plus I need to think where and how to put the option for translation! Haha.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

@Bobbi I am intrigued and I hope you do it!

@Janna I've made a bilingual shrine before, poke me and I can get the code out for you.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Janna

Post by Janna »

@nyxmidnight :inlove:

Guys. I spent the night revamping my fanlistings collective and I'm exhausted. Only the links page left, but I just can't my eyes are falling off :ack: I hope to finish it tomorrow! It's been the first and only layout in the fanlistings collective since 2011 (why). Anyway, good night, I hope you are having fun with your projects and sleeping well, unlike me :swt:
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I cannot believe that I am working on a fansite for Spenser from Pokemon Ranger.
This would be my second fansite for a character from Pokemon side material. I have completely lost control.

It's coming out great so far, though.
Janna

Post by Janna »

@dubiousdisc I am excited to see and read ANYTHING by you :star:
Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

dubiousdisc wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:02 pm @Bobbi omg omg omg I'm excited for this
and also I know absolutely nothing about this thing you're doing?! What is it? I'm interested :eyes:
Basically I'm making shrines for my own characters/story? It's basically a comic/novel hybrid. But I wanted to make a place mostly to put character bios/reference art and then I decided to just expand it. The story's ideal format would be an RPG if I wasn't a one-person drawing/writing machine lol

I FINISHED ART FOR THE FIRST CHARACTER that I want to use in a layout. (I've drawn him a bazillion times but I drew something new for his site lol)
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Bobbi wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:54 pm
dubiousdisc wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:02 pm @Bobbi omg omg omg I'm excited for this
Basically I'm making shrines for my own characters/story? It's basically a comic/novel hybrid. But I wanted to make a place mostly to put character bios/reference art and then I decided to just expand it. The story's ideal format would be an RPG if I wasn't a one-person drawing/writing machine lol

I FINISHED ART FOR THE FIRST CHARACTER that I want to use in a layout. (I've drawn him a bazillion times but I drew something new for his site lol)
Wow! Really nice art! I'd be curious to read about him!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

@Bobbi Wow, that's a great picture, I'm sure it will look great in the layout too!
Yeah, I want to read more about this :D Let us know when you have more because I love to read about people's characters and original stories, especially when they're both written and illustrated ahhhh

And yeah, I know, there's not enough hours in the day! I hear you particularly since my current focus (focus... more like, it's consuming me) in life is the comic I'm writing, and there's something about knowing for a fact that, if you want to see this through the end, it will necessarily take the next ten years of your life. XD
Drea

Post by Drea »

I have a few ideas percolating, but the few that are standing out for actual work are FFIV, Celes, GARO, Erza, and then my own personal OCs on which I could probably write too much or one page shrines about (one in particular will likely have her own full dedication but I digress.) I RP too much and have too many characters, but I need to ease myself in~