I'm watching [insert Tv show name here - episode and season]

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Laura

Re: I'm watching [insert Tv show name here - episode and sea

Post by Laura »

Sarah wrote:As I have recently gained access to Netflix, I have been watching The IT Crowd. And I love it! It's incredibly funny. I think Moss is my favorite, but I really like Roy, too. (I love Chris O'Dowd.) The last episode I've seen is season 3 episode 4.
Huge IT Crowd fan here~ I'm not sure about Netflix in other countries, but in Canada, they still don't have the special available! There's 4 seasons and they were gonna do a fifth but opted to do a 1 hour special instead. Just letting you know in case it's not available to you and you wanted to see it! It wraps everything up as a conclusion to the series. :)
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Sarah wrote:As I have recently gained access to Netflix, I have been watching The IT Crowd. And I love it! It's incredibly funny. I think Moss is my favorite, but I really like Roy, too. (I love Chris O'Dowd.) The last episode I've seen is season 3 episode 4.
OMG THE IT CROWD. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. It's my favourite tv show ever! So glad you enjoyed it. :D

I've started the fourth season of RWBY and am now on episode 3. Let's see which direction it goes!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Gotham, I need to watch it from the start in order though...
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Marathoned Stranger Things season 1 last night. Why is there only 8 eps??
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Mom and I are bouncing between Little House on the Prairie and Quantum Leap. We're on season two of both shows I think.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Watched Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life. They did some things well and some things badly, which is why I'm in two minds about it, but in general I think I enjoyed it - the good bits for me were really good. :)
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Finished Once Upon A Time season 5... not sure what to watch next.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Ok has anyone started to watch the awesomnes that is trollhunters??

*loves it*
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

So I was bebopping around on Netflix a week or so ago, looking for a way to view Frozen more easily than borrowing a DVD from a friend, and bumped into a show called "Ever After High." I have since binge-watched it (which was kinda easier than it sounds since the eps are 20 minutes long and there are only 15 or so of them). xD

Since it's based around the children of fairy-tale characters, and delves into some continuation territory with older established characters, some of the developments feel kind of like "Once Upon A Time for Kids/Tweens"--it's kinda neat! And it takes a few unexpected turns that delight the English major in me xD
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Sophia

Post by Sophia »

@SAYA - I ADORE TROLLHUNTERS. I binged it Christmas with my best friend.

As Jim's voice actor has passed, though, I don't know what the future holds for it :S

Currently watching 'RIVERDALE', new Archie-comics show. Am also trying to find some anime to balance it out, have a small list on Netflix (Durarara!!), Crunchyroll: Mononoke, Gankutsuo, Ping Pong the Animation, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, and this Yuri!!! On Ice y'all have been talking about.

RAY GUN SUE