Half back

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Saya

Half back

Post by Saya »

As there are lot of changes I undergone in the time I was not around, I must say first:

MISS U GUYS

As I didnt have nor the computer nor the time in the last year I think, I wasn't much around but hey.....

I am here and I will try to be present and maybe reput my hands on various shrines I have yet to finish or that I want to do.

I am using my bf's computer and before I can start anything I need him to install the photoshop he promissed me...

Changes in my life?
Well the biggest for sure is the fact I moved to France and well I live with my bf and his family till we manage to get an apartment; I found a job in a small grocery store for now.....

So yeah I,ll try to catch up with stuff AND to drop by discord :)

matta neeeee
Saya
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Half back

Post by Robin »

HEYYYYYY glad to see you! And wow, moving to France?? AWESOME <3

I totally understand computer struggles--I hope you can get things worked out so you can work on your websites again!! :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Sophia

Post by Sophia »

-waves- Hi Saya! I'm new here myself so we wouldn't have met previously. Welcome back! And FRANCE WHAT HOMG - that sounds fantastic, like you'll need to split time between shrines with a very cool memoir.

Ditto what @Robin said about computer struggles. These days, being able to access the internet is such a necessity. I hope you get it all rigged up soon!

RAY GUN SUE
Saya

Post by Saya »

thank youuu

I live close to Paris now so yeah is half dram come true.

We are aranging things so I can restart with my webbing again XD

and nice to meet you Sophia
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Hey, Saya! I had to leave immediately after you joined the chat today, but I'm glad to see you back! (CLAMP goodness.)

I hope you can set things up and find the time to be active here again after those big changes in your life! Poke anyone in the channel if you have trouble with Discord. <3

Welcome back!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Welcome back, Saya!!! We probably haven't met before so it's great to meet you! I love your domain and frequently admire your shrines.

:star: :star: ESPECIALLY THE DRAGON AGE ONES!!! :star: :star:

Really excited to see you around! :heart:
Aku

Post by Aku »

WELCOME BACK SAYA!

So happy to see you around again!! Best of luck with all the life changes and transitioning into your move! Looking forward to seeing your work when you get the chance to get back at it. :blush:
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Laura

Post by Laura »

SAYAAAAAAA!! My Cullen sister! My One Piece shrine sister! XD I'm so glad you're back! It sounds like you've had quite an adventure in the last year... France! So jealous! <3 I hope to see you around discord and I hope you can get some work done on shrines, I can't wait to see what you might do. <3
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

SAYA WELCOME BACK! It's so great to see you around again. <3
a spoony bard