Secret Santa 2016 (guidelines)

Browse all previous Activities!
Masao
Host

Re: Secret Santa 2016 (guidelines)

Post by Masao »

Gifts for the first round have been all sent out. If anyone did not receive an email from me, please let me know asap, it may have gotten lost in spam.

There was an issue of someone's email getting lost in my spam box for some unknown reason, so for next round, I will reply to all the submissions I get, confirming I've received it.

Thanks everyone!
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

OMG I GOT SUCH CUTE HANDPICKED GIFTS WHAT ;_; AND IT'S CUTE WINTER MAKOHARUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAHHH. Thank you, my secret santa!! /rolls around in it and bangs against wall
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Aku

Post by Aku »

Thanks for sending all the gifts, Masao! :blush:

AND THANK YOU TO MY SECRET SANTA FOR THE BEAUTIFUL ICONS. :heart: It was so hard to pick just one to use but I'm using one of the Minho icons on my Twitter now! (And oogling at the rest....) :sob: It doesn't fit my obviously trash aesthetic at all it's 2 beautiful 4 me :sob: :sob: :sob:
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

dslfkjdf Secret Santa, thank you for the buttons and V twitter pack *o* Wearing it now hehe~
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CUTE GIFT, SANTA!!! :star: :star: The buttons are so cute, and the YURIO STUFF!!! Love happy Yurio :heart: :heart: :heart: :cry: :heart:
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Dear secret Santa,
you don't need to answer me, but just know that you have made my weekend worth living through. I am screaming and crying in joy in your general direction. I love everything, the little notes, the fonts, the palettes, the inspiration, THE FROST, everything.

Thank you so much.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

Due to a busy work week, I only JUST got around to opening my first week gift aND OH MY GOD THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SANTA!!! AND THANK YOU FOR INCLUDING THE CREDITS. I'm so excited!! I will definitely have to see about incorporating these into future designs! >:3 And the little note was so cute /clutches chest/ My heart is so weak for Lovely Complex; my favourite shoujo series of all tiiiiiime :heart: :heart: :heart:

And for week two: KINGDOM HEARTS. MY BREAD AND BUTTER. I am loving all the goodies of my precious KH brats ;~ ; I will definitely have to use one of these Roxas icons for my Twitter! Or maybe two? Or change it every day until Christmas. THERE ARE SO MANY. I'M SO HAPPY. And I will see about uploading all these lovely buttons to their sites very soon ;) Also the spam of pretty fanart to stare at is always appreciated!! AND MUSIC. GAH. I JUST. I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH. THANK YOU.

Thank you, Santaaaaaa~~ :sob:
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Omgosh secret Santa, this stash you sent me was great! Love the buttons (I really needed them for Never Boring LOL) and the fanart of Viktuuri that you gathered ommmg. Thank you~!
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

SECRET SANTA?!?!?! SECRET SANTA.

AAAAHHHHH. I gushed about your gifts from R1 as soon as I received them, but then I realized that you might not, uh, follow my Twitter or Tumblr, haha. So here is my INITIAL SCREAMING and if you read my tags here, you can see even more screaming/gushing. I haven't reblogged all of the BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS POSTS YOU SENT ME YET (there's so many??? SO MANY), so feel free to check back once in a while for... more screaming, LOL. I'M SORRY FOR ALL OF THE CAPSLOCKING. I JUST LOVE ALL OF IT SO MUCH. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

AND ALSO YOUR GIFTS FROM R2??? SECRET SANTA, OMG. MAKOHARU, AAAAHHHHH. I can't wait to read all the fanfics and I CANNOT BELIEVE you even noted which ones had some angst in them, omg! You're so attentive and it's just so, so heartwarming. I'm listening through all the songs you sent me now, too, and ugggghhhhh. /curls into a ball of tears

THE LOVELY BANNERS AS WELL I JUST—/DIES

I'M GOING TO ADD THEM TO MY GIFTS PAGE.

These will also make excellent additions to my currently empty Haru essay page (/coughs) on my Makoto shrine! I WILL PROUDLY DISPLAY THEM AND EXPOSE MYSELF AS THE MAKOHARU CHEESEBALL THAT I AM.

THAT SAID, DON'T WORRY. I LOVE THE CHEESE. I WILL HAPPILY EMBRACE THE CHEESE.

TYSM AGAIN, SECRET SANTA. I love all of your gifts to little pieces and AAAAAHHH. /sobs tears of happiness

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :star: :star: :star:
Kate

Post by Kate »

I DIDN'T KNOW EVERYONE WAS POSTING HERE FOR SECRET SANTA!! ;;A;;A;; I thought maybe I shouldn't scream too much about it on twitter, BUT NOW I SEE I'M NOT ALOOOONE!

ROUND ONE... Santa.. I AM SPEECHLESS. My new contact page is absolutely gorgeous. It fits so perfectly with my domain, and Rukia. It captures everything PERFECTLY!!! :heart: I was having a hard time making a contact page too, I'M JUST JFDKL; A week later and I'm still staring at it with tears in my eyes. ;;;__;;; :heart: :heart: :heart: This was such a very kind gift, and I am soooo grateful.

AND ROUND TWO!! I APPRECIATE THIS PACKAGE OF RIN MATSUOKA GOODIES SO INTENSELY. The pngs, the ICON, the other handsome images I am just fjkdasl; OVER THE MOON. So grateful, and so happy. Oh man ;;;;; Thank you so very very much!! I haven't made a layout either and now I have two HANDSOME PNGS I CAN USE AHHH!! AND MORE! //HUGS///