lurker mode: off

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Crystal

Re: lurker mode: off

Post by Crystal »

A fellow OUAT and TWEWY fan? :D I like you already!

Welcome to Amassment!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Aku

Post by Aku »

SHINJU!!!!! I'm so happy you made it back here to Amassment (also hiiii omg long time no see/talk/etc/etc!!! ;;) Your designs have always been so beautiful so I'm super happy you've decided to return... (and will hopefully make more in the future?? :heart: )

Mystic Messenger... guuuurl :blush: I'm still not off the Yoosung train. :sob:
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hey Shinju! It's so good to see you here! :D I've always enjoyed your sites, esp. Asphyxiation (which you know ;)) and I look forward to anything new you may have in store~
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Shinju

Post by Shinju »

Thank you so much for all the warm welcome (backs) everyone! ;A; :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I hope to be more active here and perhaps on shrining as well ;w;b

@Masao: Hopefully? I mean, yes. With you and everyone else poking me, I think it'd be hard not to produce anything, haha. :blush: :heart: :star:

@Megan: I briefly entertained the idea when I applied for it! ;w; If I ever do, it wont be anytime soon. It's been a while since I've played the games. :sob:

@Lethe, @Megan A: Thank you so much, you guys! :blush: Happy to be here~ Cupcake favicon was from my attempt at version 1 which was pink + sweets themed. It just kind of stuck because it's cute and pink xD;;;

@Stefi: Things have been ok! xD I hope things are going well for you as well! :heart:

@Crystal: OUAT + TWEWY ftw! :heart: I'm uber behind on OUAT though so I hope to catch up soon. ;w;

@Aku: AKUUU!! It's been forever! :sob: I'm sorry I kind of died. ;n; I hope things have been well with you! ;; :heart: Thank you! /// I hope to be more productive! ;w;v

Yay for Mystic Messenger! Yoosung is adorable! :heart: Zen and Seven are my faves. :blush: :heart:

@Sarah: Hii!~ It's good to be here! :D (and yes, ;)) :heart: Hopefully it won't take me forever to come up with something. :swt2:
There's no stopping the heart once it falls.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Hi Shinju! Welcome back! I've always loved your domain (that layout is so gorgeous and the cupcake favicon yes *_*) I look forward to seeing you around and any new projects you have planned! :music:
a spoony bard
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Hi Shinjuuu!! I've always loved your domains, they're absolutely gorgeous!! :heart: It's awesome to have you here! :D I can't wait to see all the future shrines you have planned! And don't worry, I am also super rusty, haha. Hope you enjoy your time here~! :heart:
Laura

Post by Laura »

Congrats on finishing with school and welcome back to Amassment! I remember visiting your domain a few times and I can't wait to see what you have planned for it in the future, if you plan on getting back into it! I'm glad you decided to turn your lurker mode off and join us. :D <3
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Welcome [back], Shinju! I've always been a fan of your designs so I am looking forward to seeing some shrines by you in the future, hopefully! ♥
Shinju

Post by Shinju »

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, Emma, Chibi, Laura and Destinie! ;//w//; :heart: I do plan to get back into things, hopefully sooner than later, hehe. :music: (Also, yes, you can never go wrong with sweets for favicons *u*b)
There's no stopping the heart once it falls.
Kate

Post by Kate »

Hello Shinju!! ;u;)/ I've been a big big fan of your work since, well FOREVER.. ;;; I am so excited to see you on Amassment! Also I am so happy to see another Shiro lover ahhh!!! He's my favorite too!! :heart: :heart: I can't wait to see more beautiful work from you! ;w;