October 2016: Round #01 - Links!

Participate in casual monthly activities to touch up your shrines and connect with others! Productivity lies in little details and your continuous work.
Megan A

October 2016: Round #01 - Links!

Post by Megan A »

With a slight delay, our first round of Little Bits is ready to start! To help make connections around the community, the theme for this one is linking! The three Little Bits are:
  • Content: Write three affiliate or link blurbs for your shrines!
  • Graphic: Make three link buttons for your shrines!
  • Social: Make three affiliates or link exchanges for your shrines or collectives!

To have your participation count towards the trophy, either complete two of the tasks, or the same task twice across any amount of shrines! (Example: you can complete Content and Graphic, or 2x Content.)

To participate, post in this topic with a link to the shrine pages containing the new additions, no sign-up necessary! For link exchanges, you are welcome to either ask for them in this topic, or to make a topic in our Exchange Links forum if you haven't already, and direct people there by posting here. :D Feel free to chat!

Activity Quick Info
  • Activity period: October 10, 2016 - October 31, 2016
  • Staffer to contact for this activity: Megan A
  • Hashtag for this event: #AMLittleBits

Mission Accomplished!

We will be keeping track of completed tasks here as the Activity runs!

Andrea :star:
Megan A
Last edited by Megan A on Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Megan A

Re: October 2016: Round #01 - Links!

Post by Megan A »

Here are some questions that have popped up since yesterday regarding this event!

- Construction Zone shrines count for this event!
- Different sizes of the "same" button count as separate buttons.
- The terms "affiliates" and "link exchanges" are not used consistently across the community, so both count towards this activity, and the first post has been edited to clarify.
- There are some people stressing out because they think they can't complete two tasks, or complete the same task twice. Keep in mind that that is only the goal for your participation to be counted towards the trophy in the long-term. But whether or not you're aiming for the trophy, we hope that you participate, and to participate, completing a single task is enough!
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

/crawls in/ (•⊙ω⊙•)

I decided to do Graphic (x2) and made six new buttons: three for Easy Breezy and three for And they shall fall (the direct page is here)!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Awesome Andrea! Love the buttons! :D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Beautiful buttons, Andrea ;_;
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

@Megan / @Megan A — D'aw, thank you so much, you two! But OMG. I revisited the topic, excited to see what shiny buttons you guys made—because I LOVE both your buttons—so the last thing I was expecting were these lovely words!

YOU GUYS, DON'T PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THIS. AND GIVE ME SOME SHINY BUTTONS TO CRY OVER. tyvm. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I DIDN'T WANT TO LET YOU DOWN, ANDREA

So I made a set of buttons for Pure Heart, found here.
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

Megan A wrote:I DIDN'T WANT TO LET YOU DOWN, ANDREA

So I made a set of buttons for Pure Heart, found here.
OMG, MY HEROINE.

YEEESSS, more child!Link things! /squishes Link's cheeks

THIS SET IS SO LOVELY, AAAHHH. /SOBS TEARS OF HAPPINESS

YOU DID NOT DISAPPOINT. :heart:
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

ISN'T IT GOOD THAT THE NEW ROUND IS NOT UP YET!!!

I LOVE ALL THE BUTTONS, yay for more sizes!! (M-Makoto with glasses just. ... asjdladjlajdlajdlajd. ALSO WOW THOSE SOTC BUTTONS ARE IMPRESSIVE & Gosh little Link!!)

It seems that everyone was dying over shrine revamp and other stuff this month, but maybe November will be less busy and next round's theme will appeal to more people! <O><O>
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.