November 2015

Quickly get caught up to what has been happening in the community!
Sofia
Administrator

November 2015

Post by Sofia »

Hey fellow Amassment members,
November marked the introduction of both a new challenge and a Christmas-themed event as well as some interesting discussions about our shrining habits. Want to know more? Read on!

Announcements
Dynamic Duos and Secret Santa: the second 6-months challenge started as well as our annual gift-giving event.

Exchange Links: thanks to our staffer Camy we now have a sub-forum dedicated to link exchanges. If you are looking for new affiliates, siblings, or simply new sites to add on your Links page that's the place to go.

Shrine Spotlight
Due to a tie breaker, voting has been extended until the 3rd of December.

Events and Marathons
Dynamic Duos: our new challenge started, this time the focus is on special relationships like friendships and family bonds. Sign-ups are always open so why don’t take a look and see if you can join?
Secret Santa: with Christmas around the corner our Secret Santa event is back.

New/Revamped Shrines
Miz Rocks: Kiel's tribute to Japanese artist Mizuki “Miz” Watanabe.

Discussions
How do you treat your shrines: do you feel compelled to frequently update your shrine or is it fine to update it only every now and then?
Final Fantasy collective: would you like to see a new Final Fantasy-based collective online?
Relationship Shrine Topics: shrines dedicated to couples are widespread in our community, is it possible to break away from the usual sections?
Shrines in Progress: have you ever wanted to create a shrine despite not having fully viewed/read/played your source material? Do you wait until you have a complete overview or do start writing right away?

That will be all for now, be sure to join us in December for our last recap of 2015 :D
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Lethe

Re: November 2015

Post by Lethe »

Hehe it sure has been lively! Thanks for the monthly rewind! <3
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Thanks for the Rewind, Sofia! :D
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Thanks guys!

Yes it seems like there was a lot of activity this month…I can't wait to see the results of these events.
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.