Mizrocks

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Kiel

Mizrocks

Post by Kiel »

I've been picking and pecking at the revamp of my Miz fansite for longer than I can remember (the .psd of the layout dates back to 2013 :x) but with a new name and its own server it's finally up! Not done, but.. up! Miz recently became active again after a long hiatus which gave my butt a huge boost in motivation to get it online. There's lots of new stuff, lots of updated old stuff, and lots of stuff I still want to add. I hope the layout handles it all well. ^^;
Mikari

Re: Mizrocks

Post by Mikari »

Wow, so much content, you're really dedicated. The revamp looks great!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Wow, Kiel! I love it! It's so thorough and there is tons of information! I don't think I've ever heard her music but I am very interested in looking it up RIGHT NOW! ♥
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

AWESOME! It's great when you get a long awaited project finally done :D congratulations!!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Anise

Post by Anise »

Wow! I love the layout. There's so much content. Great job!
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Kiel

Post by Kiel »

Mikari - Thanks! I've been a fan of Miz since 2004 so I hope I'm doing her career justice. ^^;

Destinie - Thank you, Destinie!! Most of her stuff is on youtube right now. The tracks on her Story Untold album are my faves~ :music2: :music2:

Robin - Thanks! You're so right, it's a really good feeling. The fact that Miz is active again and the prospect of future material to update with has me excited too. ^^

Anise - Thank you so much! :heart:
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Wow, it's incredible how dedicated you are to Miz! I love the layout, but that sheer amount of content in the discography section makes my jaw drop lol. It looks really thorough (the lyrics section too), I wish official sites to singers were this thorough... XD (Then again, I don't know what the standard is there, I've only looked them up very few times.)

I looooove the separate galleries under discography, it's my favourite feature on your site. :D
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Kiel

Post by Kiel »

Thanks, Lethe! The discography galleries are completely new and took about 10 hours to scan and code properly so I'm really really happy they're going over well. ^^;