Bad Ass Bitches: Bi-Monthly Challenge

Brainstorm and set up your own events here for others to participate in!
Destinie

Re: Bad Ass Bitches: Monthly Challenge

Post by Destinie »

This seems super awesome! I hope to participate one month in the future. :x
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Oh hey, I submitted my August challenge site to the BAB directory and got a confirmation email, except the email was blank. Do I need to do anything else?
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

Destinie wrote:This seems super awesome! I hope to participate one month in the future. :x
I really hope that you do! \o/ Remember, you can interpret the prompts for layout changes of existing female character tributes too so never feel shy about participating!
CuriousLittleBird wrote:Oh hey, I submitted my August challenge site to the BAB directory and got a confirmation email, except the email was blank. Do I need to do anything else?
I answered this on Twitter but for anybody else who may have been getting blank e-mails - I definitely get your submissions! I'm not sure what's up with the blank e-mails since I do have a set message that's supposed to show in approval but, well, regardless! Never fret! If you're ever worried if it went through, you can always shoot me a tweet @starrglare :heart:
Emrys

Re: Bad Ass Bitches: Bi-Monthly Challenge

Post by Emrys »

After some thinking (and bouncing ideas off Lethe), I have decided to modify the BAB Challenge a little. Don't fret; they're all beneficial! :D
- Challenges will now be bimonthly: every two months
- Shrines do not need to be complete in order to submit them! Ongoing shrines are completely okay to submit to the directory! The point of this challenge is the creation of sites dedicated to female characters!
- The BAB challenge is always open to cross participation; so long as your site interprets the prompt in some way and is dedicated to a female character, you're golden!
The main post of this thread has been modified to show the new rules and I will be fixing up the actual page on the website shortly! :music: However, since I have decided that the challenge will be bimonthly and also because of the new modified rules, I am going to be extending the current prompt until the end of the year and start this bimonthly project off in the new year!

As such:
BiMonthly Challenge Prompt
September 2015-December 2015
The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Let's see those shrines/tributes in action!!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

:!: Really happy to see this! There's a site I wanted to make that's perfect for this prompt but I won't have any time until next month, so I missed out. Hopefully now I'll get a chance to participate!
tonight fate is the
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

Larissa wrote::!: Really happy to see this! There's a site I wanted to make that's perfect for this prompt but I won't have any time until next month, so I missed out. Hopefully now I'll get a chance to participate!
I hope you do!! <3 I would love to see who you choose to make a site for!! *^* And you can always submit ongoing sites too if worse comes to worse ;)
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Larissa wrote::!: Really happy to see this! There's a site I wanted to make that's perfect for this prompt but I won't have any time until next month, so I missed out. Hopefully now I'll get a chance to participate!
<O><O>!!

lol I love the current prompt so much, I hope more shrines surface over the next 1-2 months while I'll be busy studying.

Thanks for the update, Emrys! \o/
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Anise

Post by Anise »

Ohhh I have other shrines on my plate right now but I'm definitely planning to participate in a future challenge.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

Please note:
Although the domain is currently down as I switch over hosts, the Bad Ass Bitches Bi-Monthly Challenge is still very much underway and should you wish to submit a site for the Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions prompt, you are welcome to e-mail me directly since the domain is currently down!
emcy.fls@gmail.com, subject: "BAB Challenge"
I require your site name, site URL, the subject (series and character), a brief blurb about how you interpreted the prompt to your site and a link to where I could find that BAB directory link on your site would be helpful! If you wish to use a monthly challenge button, please feel free to ask and I can send you whichever size you need/prefer! :)
The deadline for submitting to this prompt will be January 7th, 2016. As stated above, sites do not need to be completed in order to submit them. Any submissions past that will simply be added to the main directory :)

Thank you for your understanding!
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

BiMonthly Challenge Prompt
June 2016-July 2016
I'm a boss ass bitch
definition: a boss ass bitch is a woman in charge; whether she's head of a company, head of the house or trying to overthrow the world, any woman in authority is perfect for this prompt

Let's see those shrines/tributes in action!!