Never Boring With You

From August 2014 to the end of January 2015, participate in eight of our best and most memorable shrine marathons!
Camy
Administrator

Never Boring With You

Post by Camy »

The writing is all finished and I've gotten most of the CGs up from the game in the Relationships page. I just need to finish posting the rest of the CGs and the appearances and weapons and then it'll be actually done! The information though is complete~!
So, here I present
NEVER BORING WITH YOU
a shrine dedicated to the pairing Chikage Kazama/Chizuru Yukimura from Hakuouki!

First time ever building a pairing shrine and finishing it. Oh and also my first time making an entire shrine with Bootstrap. Huge fun, especially after working with the framework last semester in one of my classes. Who knew that college helped? -shot-

For those who love reading, the Relationship page might just be your paradise - fit with anchor points!

Now time to hit the sack 8D -eye twitches-
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Todd

Re: Never Boring With You

Post by Todd »

Wow, awesome job, Camy! I love the layout. I like how you incorporated images in the pages, too. It's gorgeous.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Thank you Todd! :D
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Hakuoki! <3 I love this game ^_^ It's nice to see Kazama getting some attention. Lovely shrine!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I love the pink! I've also read through the site a bit and although I've never played the game it was easy to understand. It's great!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

@Mikari Thank you! I loved the game so much and wish I had found about it sooner XD But yes, Chikage finally got the attention he deserves~!

@Crystal XD Thank you, that means a whole lot <3 I still need to comb it through since most of it were written in the wee hours |D
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

EEEE the layout is gorgeous! Soft light color scheme + Bootstrap = WIN. Also, you're right, the Relationship page is an English major's paradise ^o^ You have a TON of information there--I haven't read it all yet, but you broke it down so well piece by piece that it's easy to scan through as well as to savor. Excellent work!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Thank you Robin! :D That page was so much work but it was all worth it [and very needed], and glad to hear it's easy to scan through.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Haven't finish dreading it yet, every time I try reading the shrines, something comes up, but for what I read till now, camy you write so well *goes cry in a corner* Nice job, love the layout and I will finish reading it promise :)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.