What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Eimii
Time Traveler

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by Eimii »

gonna pull an all-nighter probably to finish juvia @_@ i want to get this as close to done as possible.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Found motivation to work on Zelda again so I've been working on her. Got another page finished!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Just one more section in the relationships page and then I can do the site info page and then I'm done with the BFTP shrine orz
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

Umbreon's shrine for the Old School Challenge. I've finished the layout and I'm now starting with the content.
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
high seraph

Post by high seraph »

I've been working on a Fang x Vanille shrine (Final Fantasy XIII) the past couple weeks, and it's really going along great! The two of them were pretty much the only thing I REALLY enjoyed in the XIII games, so yeahhh.

And I'm trying to put something together for the Old School Challenge too, even though I'm not even sure if I'll be able to put my sites online before the deadline on August lmao :swt2:
          • ♕ ♔ nightly dance of bleeding
            swords remind me that i still live.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

After 4 redesigns (!), I finally made a layout I like for my unusual Elsa shrine. (Part of it was that I accidentally did something that turned out REALLY COOL and I sat there fangirling over my own layout for a good 10 minutes 8D)

Now, to finish the content! *flies off*
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

this juvia site is going to be the end of me @_@ but i will finish it ><
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Eimii wrote:this juvia site is going to be the end of me @_@ but i will finish it ><
You can do it!! I'm feeling the same way about Loki only because I'm balancing the time crunch with grad school assignments and work lol I'm hoping to get a few more pages done tonight and tomorrow!!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Getting my thoughts organized to continue on two wips that have been wips for a while and telling the shrine bunnies to shut up about that other idea floating in the back of my head because I want to finish the two wips first. One is Sailor Moon and the other is a semi secret.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

high seraph wrote:I've been working on a Fang x Vanille shrine (Final Fantasy XIII) the past couple weeks, and it's really going along great! The two of them were pretty much the only thing I REALLY enjoyed in the XIII games, so yeahhh.

And I'm trying to put something together for the Old School Challenge too, even though I'm not even sure if I'll be able to put my sites online before the deadline on August lmao :swt2:
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS, you don't even know. Hit me up if you need anything, I have a ridiculous amount of XIII media lying around. :heart:

Still slooooowly working on FFXII site over here. I think I'm 60% done with the content?? Maybe? I'm not exactly sure how many pages it's going to be, only how many I have done, so it's hard to tell. Still don't have a layout or a name, but who needs those. this site is so huge it's gonna be the end of me
tonight fate is the