it is passion... (dai related)

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Re: it is passion... (dai related)

Post by Megan »

Not familiar with the subject but I like how it is organized! I especially like how the images are sized and are very clear to see! It's nice to have some eye-candy as you scroll through a site x3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Loki

Post by Loki »

What a wonderful layout! I am not familiar with DA but as I am reading your shrine, it gives me a vague idea ;p I wish I knew it better before.
The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway

Trickster of Ragnarok Network
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I still haven't gotten their relationship banter in my game because I never use Bull, whoops. (Cassandra is the warrior of my heart) But I do love that they hook up if the Inq doesn't romance either of them! Anyway, this site is awesome and I hope there are more Dragon Age sites in future! :D
a spoony bard
Saya

Post by Saya »

@Megan - this snucked up on us from out behinds, when we were to concentrated drooling on cullen XD; glad you like it, because yup, so much eye-candy *ç*

@Loki - thank you, DA is one of the best games series ever when it comes to rpg :) BIOware has some crack dialogues that make you addicted. glad you like it

@Emma - Cullen shrine is coming of course, but there are some characters that I would love to shrine too :) (aka Varric, Bull, hell whole series should have the shrine)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.