Russian Roulette - Xanxus

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
SnowRayjah

Russian Roulette - Xanxus

Post by SnowRayjah »

So, it's been awhile! Student teaching dominated my life. I'm happy to be on vacation! Here's my last project of 2014, Russian Roulette, a tribute to my favorite antagonist. Admittedly, I was too tired to post this last night. The later it gets the harder it is for me to function.

Russian Roulette
Do you dare pull the trigger?
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Crystal

Re: Russian Roulette - Xanxus

Post by Crystal »

I haven't had the chance to read through it yet but I'm excited with the amount of information you have on him. It looks great too!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Wow, VERY detailed character section! I liked the little touch of interactivity with the Russian Roulette game under "Goods"--gives the reader a real sense of Xanxus' character. The unedited essays seemed a little raw at first, but I actually ended up appreciating the unadulterated feels you have for the character. All in all, a great shrine to an obviously beloved character! :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Crystal: Thank you dear, there's a lot to say. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

CuriousLittleBird: I tried to be concise too! Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you tried out the Russian Roulette game, because I wasn't sure that too many people would wander there. So, I'm glad that you gave it a shot. The unedited essays served as a point of focus for me. They were especially helpful in the earliest points of the shrine when I wasn't completely sure about grouping information.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Snow!! This is awesome. I am not really familiar with the series but I think I like this site of yours the best out of your recent stuff! Glad you got the time to work on him and get it up, I know life is very busy!

The layout is awesome too! I like how you blended it together by making the manga pictures have a color (manga pictures are so hard to work with... at lest for me x_x)
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Wow Snow, I can't get over all the information on here! I've only read through a little so far, but it's all great. I never quite made it that far into KHR so I never got to know Xanxus, but I like learning about him through your site. And the layout is great, too, love all the colors and the lyrics! Great work! :D
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Todd

Post by Todd »

I love the layout, Snow! I'm not familiar with the subject, but I admire how in-depth the shrine is! The was a good site to end 2014 with!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

You rock! It's great to see this finished and officially plugged :D Everything looks awesome!
Saya

Post by Saya »

it was time somebody did something for this guy. Haven't finished reading it yet, but I love it. As soon as I get back to my reborn shrine, and re-arange it as it should be I shall bugger you for the affiliation XD
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Megan, thank you! Yes, I worked really hard on this. I had more motivation than some shrines, and especially in terms of my fanlistings, I did a lot more here. I chose the manga images because he looks so cool. I actually prefer working with manga images because I’m usually more familiar with manga.

Sarah, I didn’t know you read part of KHR! I know the beginning can be so slow and very difficult to get in to. I hope you finish it one day – it’s one of my favorite manga.

Todd, thank you, dear! I felt like it was a good way to finish the year too.

Mikari, thanks! I still really appreciate your help! You’re the best.

Saya, right?! Xanxus needs more love. (Not that I believe he’d accept it.) I look forward to your getting back to your Reborn site, let me know, I need more affiliates. xD