Hotarubi no Mori e

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Todd

Re: Hotarubi no Mori e

Post by Todd »

Megan, it looks awesome! I don't know the subject at all, but I love that you tackled a small subject and was able to analyze as much as you did! There are some great short series and movies that I feel like shriners overlook because they assume there's not much content to pull from them.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Thank you, Todd! I was surprised by myself as well! But, I guess its true when they say you can't say enough about things you love (although its often hard to put it into words!) And that's also true! I think I am going to start working on things I was too afraid to because I felt like there wouldn't be enough content !
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Great job, Megan! This site is great and I love it! I love the story and how you've presented it and your opinions on it. I really want to find it and watch it now but it's...so sad!! :((
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Thanks, Destinie! I can definitely send you a link that is high quality!! It's an awesome, yet small, OVA. Definitely a tear-jerker but its worth it!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Megan, I love this. I'm really interested in seeing it now. The more somber tones of the story are coupled nicely with the brighter colors for the layout. I really like the title too because it instantly makes me think something bright and peppy, and then makes me wonder why you'd use sadness. Your ability to merge both the tones of love and sadness are amazing here. <3
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Wow! Thanks so much for that positive feedback, Snow! That means a lot to me! I am happy that you like it and that the layout and site title help with the mood and atmosphere of the OVA!