What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Destinie

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Destinie »

Moving on since I finished the main story in PLvsAA (ahh so good!) Downloaded Kirby Fighters Deluxe. Super cute and fun. Get to play it with the hubby ♥

I downloaded a demo of AA: Dual Destinies. I want to play more AA games but they eat my life!
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Started my Origins replay. Used the Feast Day DLC to bump Alistair's affection up really high as soon as I got out of Lothering and we're already on the kissing stage ("I know this is too soon," yeah Alistair maybe but shush). At some point, I might be able to play this game and romance Alistair and not giggle like a love struck idiot, but today is not that day.
a spoony bard
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I can't believe I'm playing the videogame of the Pokémon card game. I think this was really born out of wanting to show the lovely pixelart renditions of the card art to Denise but now we're actually enjoying the game...
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Dragon Age Origins with Snow. I'm navigating her through again. Might play my game, I'm in Lothering.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Nomi

Post by Nomi »

I'm playing the music games Love Live and Superstar SMTown on my phone! Does anyone else play these? *^* I'm also playing an otome game called Re:Vice[D] on the Vita and it's a really good one!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

I just started playing Gauntlet on Steam, since both my bf and I played Gauntlet II and Gauntlet: Dark Legacy for the various consoles. I like it except for one thing: moving and targeting are on DIFFERENT CONTROLS. You have to face your cursor toward the enemy separately before you attack, otherwise you're attacking air. (MUCH GRR.)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Put Heretic and Oblivion aside a bit to play Beneath A Steel Sky, which I had started a couple years ago but never finished, and yeah, very good game, very interesting, very cyberpunk, very awesome characters, an overall yes. It's freeware now btw, so if anyone is into this sort of point-and-click adventure games, consider trying it!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Dragon Age: Origins so that I can go through the series before Inquisition comes out. >>; We shall see if I can actually make it through everything! XD
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Restarted Dead Space because boo, space zombies.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

got Asagi in Disgaea 4 and went back to the Muramasa extra stories. I had finished the cat girl and started the farmer, but decided to leave the farmer for last and started the ninja story and I'm having fun with it.